wtf with this forum

it is fucking 2020 and the errors and delays and now not being able to post links . this shit is embarassing. what a shit forum. do the owners not give a shit about how poorly and outdated this forum is ? you should thank the posters here that contribute to you getting ad revenue despite how shitty this forum runs. fixing it and updating it  the least you can do

3 Likes

OP might not be a faggot. I'm reserving judgment for later.
'

Seriously, Kirk dawg. Fix the forum and give us emojis. I'll start supporting the site then.

kingofpancakes - OP might not be a faggot. I'm reserving judgment for later.
'

Seriously, Kirk dawg. Fix the forum and give us emojis. I'll start supporting the site then.

that means so much to me from someone online that names himself kingofpancakes. because i care so much about what people i dont know think. guess that is the forum owners opinion also. thanks for the epiphany 

Part of the appeal of this place is the lack of emojis. This place and many posters here get way too queer already without them. It won't be tolerable with people winking and playfully sticking their tongues out at each other. Yeah, we get it, you're asking for pics of each others dicks because you're "Joking".

2 Likes
alexm41 - 
'

that means so much to me from someone online that names himself kingofpancakes. because i care so much about what people i dont know think. guess that is the forum owners opinion also. thanks for the epiphany 

Bro, I was even giving you shit, it's joke. Maybe you are indeed new.

CuddleBug - Part of the appeal of this place is the lack of emojis. This place and many posters here get way too queer already without them. It won't be tolerable with people winking and playfully sticking their tongues out at each other. Yeah, we get it, you're asking for pics of each others dicks because you're "Joking".

You think this is a fucking game?! 

605 posts in under a mooonth. You must really hate this forum lol, fucking idiot.

5 Likes

ABCTT_SENNIN - 
CuddleBug - Part of the appeal of this place is the lack of emojis. This place and many posters here get way too queer already without them. It won't be tolerable with people winking and playfully sticking their tongues out at each other. Yeah, we get it, you're asking for pics of each others dicks because you're "Joking".

haha

emojoiis are fun for the people who like to use them . You don't have use them if you and you can think they're gay too. You might be right. But love using emojis on twitter. And I was wayyyyy late to the game.

1 Like

ABCTT_SENNIN - 

I recall that there was a group of people here that were passing around a fleshlight to each other to use. I'm just saying, there's some freaks here and we don't need it expressed in cute little emoticons, that would be too much.

Saying that OP isn't a faggot is the biggest compliment someone can get on here. But as it turns out, OP really is a faggot.

1 Like

Jayn200 -

605 posts in under a mooonth. You must really hate this forum lol, fucking idiot.

Take it easy on him, he's.....'new'.

kingofpancakes -
alexm41 - 
'

i know. i couldnt resist on some posters and their sense of importance concerning their posts so i said what i said. that includes myself..its irritating posting in this forum. and i could give a shit what you people think. a bunch of you are morons

ABCTT_SENNIN -

Gay Pride Rainbow Sticker by Darden Restaurants for iOS & Android ...

Al Cappucino -
ABCTT_SENNIN -

Gay Pride Rainbow Sticker by Darden Restaurants for iOS & Android ...

not you. you are one of the handful of good posters on here. you can talk shit about me all you want

"Emojis added! Forum fixed!"

-Top Men

1 Like

DaveFu -

"Emojis added! Forum fixed!"

-Top Men

that is probably what they will get out of this thread. but that will only appease the leftists on this forum

alexm41 - 
kingofpancakes -
alexm41 - 
'

i know. i couldnt resist on some posters and their sense of importance concerning their posts so i said what i said. that includes myself..its irritating posting in this forum. and i could give a shit what you people think. a bunch of you are morons

Stay the course, if you want to stick around. Eventually people will come to know you.

1 Like

Why do I always have to be Mr. Miyagi?

alexm41 -

it is fucking 2020 and the errors and delays and now not being able to post links . this shit is embarassing. what a shit forum. do the owners not give a shit about how poorly and outdated this forum is ? you should thank the posters here that contribute to you getting ad revenue despite how shitty this forum runs. fixing it and updating it  the least you can do

You a Frames user?

CuddleBug -
ABCTT_SENNIN - 

I recall that there was a group of people here that were passing around a fleshlight to each other to use. I'm just saying, there's some freaks here and we don't need it expressed in cute little emoticons, that would be too much.

I'm still mad at the fucker that broke the chain.