WTF!!!

Less than a second isn't enough time. It's not like she had mark hunt smashing the fve of a defenseless Opponent they can let the girls go a little longer Phone Post 3.0

Better then the Faber stoppage but still kinda bad. She should have protected herself better and she was in trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Women's fights get stopped much much quicker than men's fights. That has been a reoccurring theme. Females are not given any chances to recover or allowed to absorb any kind of damage on the ground.

Chest Rockwell - McMann didn't protest the stoppage at all. Phone Post 3.0
This doesn't mean anything Phone Post 3.0

It's interesting how easy it is to get up once the ref stops the fight. Sarah was on all fours, not defending herself while Ronda was beating in her. Even if he let it go a bit longer do you really think Sarah is going to comeback against Ronda when on the bottom being punched? No way. When it goes to the ground that is Ronda's world especially if she is on top. That fight was over. Phone Post 3.0

Being a ref is a thankless job and tougher than most think. People bitch about almost every stoppage. Twitter blew up about the Waldburger stoppage saying he took too many shots then a few fights later they're bitching about it being too quick. Phone Post 3.0

Way too early stoppage.
McmMann was dropped for a second but that is it. She was getting up.

kalt - First Dana loses his mind and destroys the UFC from outside the octagon, now Herb destroys it from within.

Screw MMA, done with it.
no, you aren't Phone Post

I don't have a problem with the stoppage.

But hey Jason, you come across like an arrogant prick in pretty much every thread I see you post in. I've been here for a long time and it is disturbing that you're a mod. No class.

Woulda loved to see that fight go on longer.

Blame joe for criticizing herb on a late stoppage in the Pyle fight.

probably caused herb to second guess himself. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - 
Jason - She was trying to get up?? Did you even watch it? Phone Post 3.0
Yes a dozen and 3 times

She was getting up Phone Post 3.0

Are you serious Jason?  You watched the earlier Waldburger fiight?

JustPeed - Herb lets Waldburger take 355346366355 punches to the face but stops the championship fight at the first sign of trouble. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't dare say so myself, but you might very well say so

Possibly a bit premature but could easily go either way.

McMann was excellent in her responses to Joe's questions.

She starts getting up pretty much exactly when Herb steps in.

Chumpstain -

Herb shows again why he is the worst ref in MMA.

You are a dumb fuck. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - Herb lets Waldburger take 355346366355 punches to the face but stops the championship fight at the first sign of trouble. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage -
Davy - They gave her not even 3 seconds to recover... In a championship fight... Lol really Phone Post 3.0
3 seconds? In slow mo maybe. I timed it from when she fell til he waved it, led than a second. Maybe a half sec. Phone Post 3.0
You timed it? Did all your hopes and dreams come to an end when the fight was stopped? Poor you. Phone Post 3.0

The gif says it all, she was on her way up before Herb got there... total cheese ending..

Jason -
MARC BULGER - 
Jason - She was trying to get up?? Did you even watch it? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, she was stop lying. Let's see the loser get more bruises than the winner lol, after all its a fight. Phone Post

she was getting up when herb dean was already there and ronda stopped, yes, she was getting up then

Thanks for confirming she was fine and was getting up. Phone Post 3.0

Terrible stoppage Phone Post 3.0