WTF?!?

Dem shoos tho! Phone Post 3.0

That's Hollywood for you. Most of the action heroes are under 5'8

dude is so cool.

Looks like he's taking flamenco lessons! Phone Post 3.0

Think about the guys from high school that were big into drama and theater and what they were like Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - Think about the guys from high school that were big into drama and theater and what they were like Phone Post 3.0
Lol your right Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - Think about the guys from high school that were big into drama and theater and what they were like Phone Post 3.0
Well when you put it that way... Phone Post 3.0

... Beep. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Dud is short. Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - Dud is short. Phone Post 3.0

And, like Tom Cruise, it's pretty obvious that he's seriously self-conscious about it.

That so dumb, but I have a ton of respect for the guy for getting clean and sober.

BackOffWarchild - 
canuck34 - Dud is short. Phone Post 3.0

And, like Tom Cruise, it's pretty obvious that he's seriously self-conscious about it.

That's what suprised me the most. Always figured RDJr as a 'couldn't give a fuck' kind of guy.

Ahaha

I thought he was around 5'8". Phone Post 3.0

I give zero fucks. Still cool as all hell. Phone Post 3.0

A friend of mine buys and sells Hollywood memorabilia like props and costumes. He has the one of the outfits from blade 2 used by Wesley snipes and the jacket worn by Antonio Banderas from el mariachi.

Both are too small for his 12 year old (normal sized skinny) daughter to put on.

So yeah, most action heroes seem to "fun" sized Phone Post 3.0

This is what I say when people say guys like Deniro and Eastwood are tough. No, my dad is tough and would never do a play. Would probably punch me for insinuating such. Phone Post 3.0