Wulf the Saxon, a story of Norman conquest

Anyone read this book?
I think it was free on kindle. Great read if you love historical/medieval novels.

Took some time to get into it, but i enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks. Looks similar to The Last Kingdom. I've been listening to audiobooks on English medieval history and loving it. 

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Thanks. Looks similar to The Last Kingdom. I've been listening to audiobooks on English medieval history and loving it. 

I love that show. This takes place not ling after that show.
The book ends a little after the battle of hastings.

Ttt

Nexuscrawlers -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Last kingdom was a book as well (or three) . The show moves through it at light speed and hardly covers it at all.

Les Deplorables -
Nexuscrawlers -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Last kingdom was a book as well (or three) . The show moves through it at light speed and hardly covers it at all.
The Saxon Tales by Cromwell correct? I want to read them too, but those arent free like this was

Nexuscrawlers -
Les Deplorables -
Nexuscrawlers -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

The Saxon Tales by Cromwell correct? I want to read them too, but those arent free like this was
That's right. The writing is great and several of the old epic characters make appearances (Ragnar and Ivar the boneless off the top of my head).

Nexuscrawlers -
Les Deplorables -
Nexuscrawlers -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

They're well worth picking up. They're Cornwells' best work.

Sub