Wwe 12 update

Ok I posted my thoughts on the game a couple days after it released and now that I've been able to finish it and unlock all the characters I have different thoughts

Road to wrestle mania was HORRIBLE, point blank. All 3 story lines u do suck it's very repetitive throughout. Seemed like they put no thought into it for the most part maybe except the rookie storyline

The roster is jam packed full of superstars and u can download even more so that was a plus

Gameplay is just OK they dumbed it down a lot similar to wwe all stars

Graphics are amazing

Have yet to mess around with wwe universe mode, don't really understand the point of it either Phone Post

I read the RTW wasn't that good, but the Universe Mode was solid...any WCW wrestlers?

Universe is awesome, and once they fix the server issues we'll be able to download community creations. Phone Post

The worst part about these games is the people who play them.

Not talking about you OP, but there are people who will talk about this NON STOP to others as if they give a shit.

Vickie shows up on TV

"Oh she's another unlockable character."

Then they go on tangents about the stable that they created when I never fucking asked!  I know two people like this, a friend and a friend of a friend.  Reminds me why I prefer to watch this and UFC alone.

Cindy

Barry_BondsMVP - I read the RTW wasn't that good, but the Universe Mode was solid...any WCW wrestlers?

Yea u get arn Anderson, booker t, Kevin Nash, and there's a few others and plus U have the wwe wrestlers who were in wcw but came over before they were bought out. Phone Post

SeeEsDub - Universe is awesome, and once they fix the server issues we'll be able to download community creations. Phone Post

What's the point of universe exactly? Are u just supposed to make weekly cards of matches and play them out? I know u unlock more stuff with it but explain it to me Phone Post

Universe mode is sort of a road to wresltemania using the whole roster that never ends.. minus the stupid hallway fights and badly voice acted scenes. they do mini fueds, ppv's and has title continuity.

It's pretty decent, better than last year but not as strong as the old RAW2 on the original xbox.

RTW was shit.. I hated to death the incredibly badly done 'backstage brawls' and over-scripted matches.

Daht - Universe mode is sort of a road to wresltemania using the whole roster that never ends.. minus the stupid hallway fights and badly voice acted scenes. they do mini fueds, ppv's and has title continuity.

It's pretty decent, better than last year but not as strong as the old RAW2 on the original xbox.

RTW was shit.. I hated to death the incredibly badly done 'backstage brawls' and over-scripted matches.

Jesus I know, I swear I fought the same 3 people in The exact same spot prob 20 different times backstage Phone Post

Daht - Universe mode is sort of a road to wresltemania using the whole roster that never ends.. minus the stupid hallway fights and badly voice acted scenes. they do mini fueds, ppv's and has title continuity.

Pretty much nailed it on the head. It's like a season mode. Phone Post

Probably a stupid question, but I am having trouble unlocking Demolition in universe mode. It says I need to win the tag titles to unlock it. Is there anything specific I need to besides winning the tag titles? Do I have to do it in a certain way?

All stars is my favourite recent WWE game tbh. Not feeling WWE 12 at all.