WWE 2k15

Anyone buy the Xbox One or PS4 version? With Christmas coming up I'm sure I'll be getting some best buy gift cards. Wondering if the game is worth the price. Phone Post 3.0

Not even a little bit. I bought it for the 360. Played it for about a hour and have absolutely zero desire to play it ever again. The controls are probably the worst thing ever. Timing blocks and counters is a complete crap shoot. I had more fun playing the ninja turtles water level on NES Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus - Not even a little bit. I bought it for the 360. Played it for about a hour and have absolutely zero desire to play it ever again. The controls are probably the worst thing ever. Timing blocks and counters is a complete crap shoot. I had more fun playing the ninja turtles water level on NES Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't have said it better myself. Worst $60 I've even spent. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah from what I heard the 360 version is a stripped down copy of last years game. The xbone/ps4 has new grappling mechanics. Phone Post 3.0

The next gen version sucks dick I went back to playing 2k14 Phone Post 3.0

I have it on PS4. Didn't play 2k14. I enjoy it more than 2k13, I enjoy having a career mode.

They definitely made Cena in the game like fucking superman. Especially in the 2k showcase mode. Fuck me.

I agree about the reversal system, you spend half the match bashing R2 hoping to fuck it works. Phone Post 3.0

VU's coming for everyone. Looks like I'll stick with 2k14. Phone Post 3.0

I was gonna get 2k15, I have 13 but not 14, maybe I'll just buy 14 used and wait for 16?? Thanx for info, I'm bummed tho, thought it'd be a great game Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - I was gonna get 2k15, I have 13 but not 14, maybe I'll just buy 14 used and wait for 16?? Thanx for info, I'm bummed tho, thought it'd be a great game Phone Post 3.0
The only two reasons I bought 15 was 1, mother fucking sting. And 2, they pushed this as their complete rebuild with better everything and the best way to start over.

If by complete rebuild they meant the Nintendo 64 had better controls then they succeeded. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Rukus -
Dugs95 - I was gonna get 2k15, I have 13 but not 14, maybe I'll just buy 14 used and wait for 16?? Thanx for info, I'm bummed tho, thought it'd be a great game Phone Post 3.0
The only two reasons I bought 15 was 1, mother fucking sting. And 2, they pushed this as their complete rebuild with better everything and the best way to start over.

If by complete rebuild they meant the Nintendo 64 had better controls then they succeeded. Phone Post 3.0
That bad? How's it differ from 13? Im on ps3 btw Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
Uncle Rukus -

That bad? How's it differ from 13? Im on ps3 btw Phone Post 3.0
If you like 13 dugs get 14. It should be pretty cheap. 30 years of WM alone is worth the $20 or so it might cost. Phone Post 3.0