Wwe and Daniel Bryan give boy a last wish

It's dusty in here
http://youtu.be/ZTpSA_JYm4k Phone Post 3.0

Dammit I shouldnt have watched this while cutting onions..... awesome

Man I'm crying like a baby over here Phone Post 3.0

I hate pollen this time of year Phone Post 3.0

I accidentally just poked myself in the eye and now it's all watery.

ONLY because I poked myself in the eye......

I just have watery eyes in general, has nothing to do with the story I read Phone Post 3.0

WWE does some really good stuff with Make a Wish. That is amazing :) Phone Post 3.0

Accidentally stepped on a nail around the same time I watched this. Just saying'

On a side note, this is why when people say WWE is an evil corporation based on shit they saw on 20/20 on the 90's, I tell them to fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

Must have glaucoma my eyes are wet. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, can't believe HHH put him over. Phone Post

Just kidding.

This is incredible. Very nice of the wwe to make this kid's last days unforgettable. His dad was so grateful. RIP Connor Phone Post

Uhh, I hate getting eyelashes in both eyes, repeatedly.

I couldn't tell who the guy was that said to tell Daniel Bryan not to hurt him? Phone Post 3.0

Such a great kid. So sad. Damn shame for him dying so young. RIP to him and prayers with family.

Slapsymaxi - Uhh, I hate getting eyelashes in both eyes, repeatedly.

I couldn't tell who the guy was that said to tell Daniel Bryan not to hurt him? Phone Post 3.0
I think it was Bautista Phone Post 3.0

The thing that got me was when the Dad said he was a single parent, that's where I lost it. Than HHH putting him over got me even more....beautiful moment in such a sad loss. Phone Post 3.0

KyMart23 - The thing that got me was when the Dad said he was a single parent, that's where I lost it. Than HHH putting him over got me even more....beautiful moment in such a sad loss. Phone Post 3.0

He never said that. Connor has a brother and a mother. I dont know if they are married but he does have a brother and a mother.

Very awesome. I loved his openness and quick wit with the superstars. Also loved how he hooked the leg on the HHH pin! Phone Post 3.0

The moment Stephanie said the dad told her Conner didn't have much time to live got me. I've got two girls 9 and 1 and a half and I can't even imagine life without them.
My youngest has had 2 surgeries already and that alone breaks my heart.

RIP Conner The Crusher Phone Post 3.0

I'm an attitude era guy but I fucking love that the E is doing this make a wish stuff for the kids. Phone Post 3.0

Man I hate allergies... Makes me all teary Phone Post 3.0