WWE at a low point

Just ranting here.

The main story line isn't a horrible idea, but it has been done a bit. 

The whole Big Show angle is stupid.  Makes more sense for him to be trying to help Bryan.  The whole $ is as dumb as it was when they did it with HBK.  Him crying is actually kind of funny that it's so bad.

Cody Rhodes angle is dumb to me.

RAW really needs to go back to three hours.

Though there is no competition, that doesn't mean that they should take away the element of surprise.  Nothing really exciting happens.  Last PPV was a reminder of that.

Mr. Money in the bank is wrestling on the pre show.

Ziggler should be chasing after the IC or US title.

Room for more matches on the PPV.  Let the matidor dudes at least be the pre show, win or lose. 

Cena being out may be good for them as they need to fill the main spot and Bryan has stepped up, so that is good. 

Kane coming back tomorrow to set up Kane vs. Wyatt at HIAC would be good. 

Too many PPVs between SummerSlam and Survivor Series.  Seems like the main event angle is drawing itself out just because of that.

HHH is laughable.

The main problem with wrassling is that people call them story lines now. When I was a kid they still pretended it was real. Phone Post 3.0

Call it whatever you want. It's still writing and telling a story. Phone Post

HHH buying Big Show's house is beyond idiotic.

^

I actually think 2013 has been the best year for WWE since the mid 00s (granted thats not saying much)

The storylines and overall presentation is cringeworthy but if you can look past it the in ring work is at one of its stronger points in history right now imo. Lots of very talented workers on the roster.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

I actually think 2013 has been the best year for WWE since the mid 00s (granted thats not saying much)

The storylines and overall presentation is cringeworthy but if you can look past it the in ring work is at one of its stronger points in history right now imo. Lots of very talented workers on the roster.

I agree that the in ring work has been superb. Phone Post

The Wyatts are indeed great.  Appears that the new model seems to be to watch the three hour RAW each week as a buildup to the PPV.  The two hour and fifty minute/$55 PPV will then build up to the next night of three hour and fifteen minute RAW.

Cut it back to six PPVs even.  Combine HIAC with Extreme Rules. 

Unify world title, as well as US/IC title, but make them mean something. 

Art, you put "RAW really needs to go back to three hours."

I agree it sucks

Bryan is great, but he shouldn't be involved in some bs feud with the McMahons. They should have just left it as Orton vs Bryan.

Big Show vs the McMahons - Well, I'm a Big Show fan, but I know I'm in the clear minority. What makes them think the fans will give a fuck about big show being broke?

The Rhodes vs the Shield/Corporate - Honestly right now this is the only good part of the show.

Punk can't be a face outside of the anti hero role.

Everything else is just boring, like Sandow, ADR, Ziggler, Divas, Tag teams. Or makes no sense, like the Wyatt/ Kane stuff.

I'm ready for Cena to come back. There, I said it.

need less PPV's. There was absolutely no reason what so ever for that PPV last night.

I have always felt 8 PPV's is the perfect number for a pro wrestling company.

Rumble in late January, Mania in late March, Elim Chamber in early May, MITB in late June, Summerslam in early August, Hell in a Cell in late September, Survivor Series in early November, TLC in mid December.

I think they should put titles on the line once every other week or something. Waiting until paper views is dumb. And then Bray needs to be pushed and so does Ziggler and Dean Ambrose needs to break out of the Shield soon and become face. He's to good to be on a team his whole career. And Kofi too! The fans love him. Let him win the WHT. I'd love it. Phone Post 3.0

Combat Sport Fan -
RKing85 - need less PPV's. There was absolutely no reason what so ever for that PPV last night.

I have always felt 8 PPV's is the perfect number for a pro wrestling company.

Rumble in late January, Mania in late March, Elim Chamber in early May, MITB in late June, Summerslam in early August, Hell in a Cell in late September, Survivor Series in early November, TLC in mid December.

they need to have settled events. That pay per view was extremely un fair to anyone who purchased it.

This. There are never any payoffs to story lines. It's the most anti-climatic storytelling I have ever seen in pro wrestling. Phone Post

sad reality is that the business is merch driven. That is the reason for most of the directions.

if I was the booker:

1. unify WHT/WWET as mentioned above. Let your title holder be chased by 2-3 guys who are in the current TV focus who are both heel and face. This allows for the 4 or 5 guys (title holder included of course) to have interaction via matches, tag matches, and run ins.

2. as mentioned above, push Ziggler to the IC belt. feud him with Axel who he beats and whom is dropped by heyman. Ziggler needs a heel manager because he is naturally a heel. Heyman doesnt necessarily need to be the mouth piece but he, along with Ziggler would be somewhat a throwback to Rick Rude and bobby heenan

3. Cesaro needs to be in the title picture. the guy is full of talent, and is unfortunately being held back by Swagger. I could create some story to keep him with Zeb but the truth is that without Zebb, swagger will fade to NXT.

4. Shane o Mac needs to be back on TV. I can fill 6-9 months of TV with Shane back on a reoccuring spot. Without him, at the present, the HHH-Steph-Vinny Mac story is kinda blah.

5. miz goes back to heel.

6. Santino takes a knockout punch from Big Show. Gets amnesia, and comes back as a russian soldier who excels at sambo/throws. HE would still be midcard but let his wrestling shine, as he remains a face. We have glimpses of his comedy bits, mainly cobra (which becomes the hammer). But jeezlepetes we need a character change for him.

7. I love bourbon. And I love this forum.

8. go back to #7. I have a bullet/coke. Its delicious.

9. there is no 9

Yes PLEASE send miz back to heel. Phone Post