WWE -Batista with Gracie Logo on his shorts

Anybody see last WWE's Batista with Gracie Fight Team logo on his shorts last night? I think it is pretty cool how the combat sports and sports entertainment are starting to blend.

This pro wrasslin' stuff? We don't want that associated with us

Man he is a purple already?

A dude his size with a purple belt is scary. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the purple already

jesus ceasar

DanTheWolfman - I watched him get assaulted after trying to de-esclate the Hispanic man that was confronting him. While he should have had a Fence up or hand on face like Reylson always teaches, he is lucky that his Gracie Combatives kicked in. :)

boom VU!

I assume Rob Kahn gave him his purple, if that is the case then I don't doubt the validity of the belt

Wow I've trained my balls off and am only a 4 stripe blue. After 3 yrs
Well maybe if I was big used to be in the wwe and pretended I really wanted to be a fight maybe someone would give me mine Phone Post 3.0

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/02/Del-rio-Batista.gif

that gi isnt on properly and looks like it doesn't even fit him. it will go up to his elbows if he stretched both his arms out.

CM Punk I believe at Wrestlemania 29 had a Gracie logo on his sweater for his entrance.

Czer - A dude his size with a purple belt is scary. Phone Post 3.0
Lol no way in fuckin hell he is a purple belt. lol he is a white belt at best. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - I didn't know power bombs through the announce table was taught in jiu jitsu.

I need to sign up for some classes. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao I spit my drink out after reading this. Phone Post 3.0

I noticed it too. He had the gracie logo on his undies last night. I have seen cm punk where the gracie hoodie a lot as well in his walk out.

hubris - lol @ the purple already

jesus ceasar
Mcblackbelts Phone Post 3.0

I was more impressed by him slamming Del Rio on the table last night. Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/02/Del-rio-Batista.gif

UGCTT_CrestRio -

This pro wrasslin' stuff? We don't want that associated with us

Dey took our joo jitzoo! Phone Post 3.0

I am not a wrestling fan by any means. but didn't batista wrestle growing up? he has been training bjj since 2010. doesn't seem like a stretch.