WWE board Investigating VKM $3M hush money settlement

I loved layla

1 Like

Don’t count out Vince yet

2 Likes
13 Likes

Vince treated WCW like a prostitute.

He didn’t pay for sex, he paid them to leave.

2 Likes

I always thought it was telling that even as big an ego and as big an asshole Dana White is he never wanted to cross Vince.

4 Likes

Dana has said more than once that he admires Vince and tried to copy his business model with the UFC.

It’s surprising some of the Divas from the last 20 years haven’t tried to get something out of Vince for shit in bags and all the rest that went on.

3 Likes

There’s bound to be a diva, or 7 in the pile of forgotten NDAs.
Vince and the boys be wild’n.

1 Like

Sable and Nicole Bass sued WWF in separate claims. Sable settled out of court and Bass’ suit got thrown out. There was also the female ref that sued Vince.

I’m sure there is a mountain of NDA’s in Stamford.

1 Like

Bet Vince paid Nicole Bass just to keep her clothes on at all times when in his presence.

3 Likes

People from Jim Cornette to Paul Heyman have said the Vince lives in his own bubble. And he has no idea what’s going on unless someone tells him.

1 Like

Vince said in that video above that he doesn’t deal with the negatives in life he just rids himself of thinking of them as quickly as possible. Hell, if i had enough money i would live in a bubble like that myself lol.

6 Likes

Vince is on raw, let’s see what happens

1 Like

Vince walking to the ring on Raw to a huge ovation as i type.

1 Like

Nothing burger, but he is keeping his face on the screen to remind everyone he will not go quietly into the night.

He is such a fucking troll, I love it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What did he say

1 Like

What did he say?