WWE butchering CM Punk's return?

Finally watched Raw, is there a reason why Jericho randomly goes from a Fandango feud to calling out CM punk and Heyman "Accepting his challenge." He needs to stay out longer to be missed more, and he needs to return randomly with a run in or something, not a preplanned match with Jericho 3-4 weeks before a PPV. Anyone else agree?

Or maybe there will be a swerve and Punk doesn't show up or something. I'd rather see him out till Summerslam for a more epic build up and return.

Just trying to cash in on Punk coming back in Chicago. He will get a HUGE pop and they want people to know he'll be there for sure. Trying to pump the ticket sales and ppv buys. I think he would have shown up at the show regardless since it is Chicago. Any other city and it wouldn't have really mattered. Phone Post

TSMontana - If I were booking, have CM Punk come into the crowd, from one of the arena exits, get his love, and, promptly, leave. Make Jericho chase Punk down for a match at SS.

this

with either Shield attacking Jericho to keep the whole "is Shield working with Jericho" conspiracy alive

or have the Family debut in the ring and target Jericho. Heel stable 3 v 1 on one of the top faces always spells good.

the Family would need some planning to have a post PPV story w Jericho. but it would be fashioned

I think they're gonna use the Chicago crowd to turn Punk babyface, maybe they'll have Heyman screw punk and have Jericho be a Heyman Guy and join that stable to make Jericho more of a legitimate top guy after jobbing to guys like Fandango 

He needs to hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

-Drama via Artminaj

backfist_barnesy - 

I think they're gonna use the Chicago crowd to turn Punk babyface, maybe they'll have Heyman screw punk and have Jericho be a Heyman Guy and join that stable to make Jericho more of a legitimate top guy after jobbing to guys like Fandango 

this would be quite interesting.

disagree.. jericho with heyman makes no sense

and why put a top mouth piece with another mouth piece.

not to mention jerichos current run is about doing business and putting younger talent over.

meh... jericho should go heel on his own. and then pushback against the office about doing business. best way to turn him again...but he needs to do it on his own

T Sauce - 

Just trying to cash in on Punk coming back in Chicago. He will get a HUGE pop and they want people to know he'll be there for sure. Trying to pump the ticket sales and ppv buys. I think he would have shown up at the show regardless since it is Chicago. Any other city and it wouldn't have really mattered. Phone Post