WWE fan's quote about MMA

WWE is a joke, I used to watch it as a kid, but it is too comedic. WWE you pretty much know who is going to "win". It is a soap operah.

MMA, anything can happen.

anything can happen in fake wrestling cause its fake.Heck if they had betting for fake wrestling id be a millionare.Good guy wins 99 perecent of the time.Fake wrestling should change their name Its a disgrace to real wrestling

MMA is everything WWE wishes it could be.

LOL @ WWE being entertainment

why are is everyone concerned about what abunch WT thinks of MMA.

"IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!" `;)

(can't believe I'm the first to post that)

Why would you expect anything different from a WWE fan?

I too mock pro wrestling but I used to watch it when I was a kid.

Realisticly it has paved the path for MMA to become mainstream though, people will have to be more accepting of MMA after some of the bloody cage battles they've had in Pro wrasslin.

Cactus Jack anyone?

eh, nevermind...

I think UFC fighters should just rape WWE pro wrestlers in front of their fans.

i used to like pro wrestling in the 70s 80s and even 90s but its for kids now IMO

fact is ur trolling

any wwe or wwf wrestling are real gay and there fans are even bigger fags. ass grabbing those guys in the wwf dont even really hit, atleast mma fighters have control if their gonna win or not

WWE is just a soap opera for men. It's geh!

bsrizpac-- you obviously don't read too well.

I haven't been into wrestling since I was around 12 years old. The only time I enjoy it now is when I run into a females match.

I dont look down on wrestling and it's adult fans. I respect what pro wrestlers do alot.

"i used to like pro wrestling in the 70s 80s and even 90s but its for kids now IMO"

LOL, pro-wrestling is more mature now than it's ever been. Besides, it has always been geared towards kids.