WWE gave Alexa Bliss The Fiend gimmick

and turned it into complete shit. The best gimmick they have had in close to a decade they fucked up. They should’ve kept The Fiend away from the title picture and had him only sporadically appear but instead they had him show up often and lose. The nail in the coffin was to give his gimmick to Alexa and putting on some of the worst segments ever. This has become the 2021 Dungeon of Doom.

More like Bray Wyatt watched “Split” and thought that’d make a cool wrestling heel.

Everything he’s ever done has been a rip-off of something in film or comics.

1 Like

I was impressed with Shayna’s acting actually. Like she really wasnt bad till the very end.

I dig her unique look, but man, there is no amount of makeup that can pretty her up.

You’re not wrong, but to be fair, he’s not exactly alone in that dept.
I mean, look Sting with the Crow, then Heath Ledger’s Joker.

I love Shayna and absolutely loathe how they’ve treated her on the main roster.
Her gimmick / persona was perfect in NXT. Why they couldn’t do that on the main roster is beyond me. But instead, she bites Becky like a vampire, tags with the most unlikable person on the entire roster in Nia Snax, takes bumps to put over fucking Reginald, and is now cutting promos on a doll.
Unreal.

1 Like

Sting actually cowrote The Crow with Steven Spielberg, and produced The Dark Knight. This is just common knowledge Wigster.

2 Likes

OP, Bray Wyatt is likely getting fired and he was too popular to just disappear without explanation. That’s why they literally KILLED his character, resurrected it, killed it again and now have a side narrative of Alexa Bliss being the mastermind.

This is all literally being done so that fans forget about Bray Wyatt before he is fired.

1 Like

SHIT…no kidding? I had no idea.
I feel so aplexed right now.

1 Like

publishing walton goggins GIF

1 Like

Handing AEW someone who could be their Undertaker would not be a great move.