WWE/IMG's issue w/ disputed Champions 6 divisions

RKing85 - you have a very loose definition of the word disputed.

Controversy sells.

Well thought out original post, I enjoyed it.

I knew that was CRE from the jump Phone Post 3.0

quickfix - My man Cre lost a sn bet? Phone Post 3.0
Poor Johnson got hit hard with the CuRsE. Poor guy never had a chance. Cre's record this year stands around 2-64 Phone Post 3.0

Pulala - 
quickfix - My man Cre lost a sn bet? Phone Post 3.0
Poor Johnson got hit hard with the CuRsE. Poor guy never had a chance. Cre's record this year stands around 2-64 Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Some solid points in the OP, but #4 heavyweight is hardly disputed and #5 middleweight ought to be cleared up soon with Romero acknowledged by all as the rightful challenger to Bisping's belt. Jacare lost a close fight to Romero, but a loss is a loss.

The Count can call Romero a cheat, but he won't be able to dodge him unless GSP does come out of retirement and the UFC makes a Bisping/St. Pierre fight happen, as Bisping has been calling for since it represents a much bigger payday than a fight against Romero.

Good post but i dont consider the hw title disputed.

Middleweight title is going to be defended soon against romero unless bisping finds a way to weasel out of it. Phone Post 3.0

You lost me when you started talking about fighters not even in the UFC.  I got annoyed when I saw Askren

bjws - 

You lost me when you started talking about fighters not even in the UFC.  I got annoyed when I saw Askren

Same, Askren is really upsetting. I only read these shitty threads for the possible music drop.

Aldo/Holloway and Khabib/Ferguson are the right direction.

Woodley/Wonderboy 2 makes sense because of the draw.

GSP/Bisping is backwards. Too many more deserving MW contenders.

Some very valid points. So essentially the only truly deserving male champs at the moment are Cody & DJ. crazy considering they weren't even division the UFC had a few years ago.

If Julia budd wins this weekend she already has a win over the UFC featherweight champ at 145

Ray Elbe - 

If Julia budd wins this weekend she already has a win over the UFC featherweight champ at 145

Ray Elbe I respect you now, could never get a rise out of you and here you are contributing.

watch Vitaly Minakovs' last fight, i doubt that guy would even crack top 5

This is a better UG Blog post than the one Kirik just paid for and stickied.