WWE Network (any update)?

Hey guys, does anyone have any info or update on the WWE network? They were pushing it hard then all of a sudden it all stopped. I'm just curious.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

They intend to use the HBO business model, making it a premium, subscription based service. Their subscriber estimations are way out of touch with reality as well, however they plan on putting every PPV except WrestleMania on the channel, if the price is reasonable enough I could see people subscribing just for the PPV savings. Honestly though, how many people (even the die hards) purchase every month of WWE PPV's? Phone Post 3.0

mattloveslamp - They intend to use the HBO business model, making it a premium, subscription based service. Their subscriber estimations are way out of touch with reality as well, however they plan on putting every PPV except WrestleMania on the channel, if the price is reasonable enough I could see people subscribing just for the PPV savings. Honestly though, how many people (even the die hards) purchase every month of WWE PPV's? Phone Post 3.0

I believe the "big 4" are still going to be on PPV.

But yes, the other 8 are still going to be free with subsciption to the network. 

mattloveslamp - They intend to use the HBO business model, making it a premium, subscription based service. Their subscriber estimations are way out of touch with reality as well, however they plan on putting every PPV except WrestleMania on the channel, if the price is reasonable enough I could see people subscribing just for the PPV savings. Honestly though, how many people (even the die hards) purchase every month of WWE PPV's? Phone Post 3.0

That's a great question.  We have to consider all that will be included with the channel and the price.  It may be worth it. 

idk.. i just dont see it happening anytime soon.. WWE is still predominately marketed towards kids whose parents might not want to pay extra for yet another premium channel.. when they get RAW, SD, MAIN EVENT, SLAM for FREE with basic cable/satellite provider..

If the want NXT they can find it online.. and i dont know of anyone who buys every single ppv each yr..

who knows...? Phone Post

I'll believe it when I see it.