WWE Network Docs TME

Primarily only interested in docs and LoW.

Which ones are on there?

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

If you haven't seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman, do so immediately. Phone Post 3.0

World Peace's Left Elbow - If you haven't seen Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name Is Paul Heyman, do so immediately. Phone Post 3.0
This.

As well as The Randy Savage Story and the Monday Night Wars series if you haven't seen it already. Phone Post 3.0

The docs are great on the network. For sure watch the triumphs and tragedy of WCCW. I had no idea about the Von Erich's . Wow what a story. Id like to see one on Memphis. Phone Post 3.0

I really enjoy the Rivalry docs. Piper/Hogan and Matt/Edge were both so good. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Hardy got the shit end of that stick for sure.

To be honest I don't think he was going to go far up the card anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Watching Heyman now. Very very good so far. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the info fellas! Phone Post 3.0

Heard really mixed things on MOnday Night Wars series.

Definitly some revisionist history in them.

RKing85 - Heard really mixed things on MOnday Night Wars series.

Definitly some revisionist history in them.
Yeah is a bit, but was always going to be when it is told by the winners.

Thing that got me the most was the repetition of footage. Understand it's cost saving and was relevant, but when say Foley is in an episode 3 times, each with a different hairstyle, superimposed on a new background, it isn't great. Phone Post 3.0

The 24 doc on Mania is a good watch, too. Just finished it when I realized I've been on the network for about 10 hours. Time to come up for air. Phone Post 3.0

The one on the Sheild was good, love the Bobby the Brain, AWA and WCCW ones

Dusty Rhodes, ultimate Warrior, Billy Graham, Hogan,Ric Flair, Mr Perfect, Roddy Piper, Road Warriors,Bret Hart, Rise and Fall of WCW/ECW and all the Legends of wrestling ones are all worth watching. Phone Post 3.0

so they actually have a whole bunch of the old documentaries from dvd's up on the network now? That's good.

stickerprez - brain one was super awesome awa coulda been better and wccw one woulda been better had i not have already known most of the shit it said. itll never happen but something covering the end with global and embry and shit would be awesome. if anyone knows of any good shoots that cover that area let me know.(also any fuckin joshi)
Fuck yeah the Eric Embry wccw/USWA stuff would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0