Wwe Network finally launches in Uk

Starts tonight 8pm!
First month free. Phone Post 3.0

It's been a long wait! Long night ahead for this guy!! Phone Post 3.0

Just found out its only web, android or apple today and consoles on the 18th. wtf. Phone Post 3.0

I got the ps4 app using my usa playstation account so hoping it will work once I've created my account Phone Post 3.0

Is it easy to set up a usa account? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, just create a new account and make your address somewhere random in the USA from Google like a hotel or something Phone Post 3.0

All above board? lol Phone Post 3.0

Yep, you don't need to enter any card details or anything. I've had the app for ages but never got round to sorting out a U.S. Network account Phone Post 3.0

Ok worth a try Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome guys, you're gonna love it! Phone Post 3.0

I will have to wait till Nov 18 I want to watch it through my xbox, bet Sky has something to do with the delay those fuckers wont give up PPV so quickly if they can help it.

Lol, delayed until further notice. Phone Post 3.0

lOL! Sky tv mafia putting on the breaks I bet

Such a pisstake to announce the delay at the time of launch. what a fuckin joke. Phone Post 3.0

RussellPrice - Such a pisstake to announce the delay at the time of launch. what a fuckin joke. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it's very disappointing. We've waited long enough lol Phone Post 3.0

Between this being delayed and almost every next gen game being delayed I'm starting to lose my patience. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks UK for giving us David Bowie. Phone Post 3.0

They are getting slaughtered on WWE.com.

If you really want it you can get it using internet wizardry.

RussellPrice - Between this being delayed and almost every next gen game being delayed I'm starting to lose my patience. Phone Post 3.0
Just jam some Life on Mars or Starman to calm yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) -
RussellPrice - Between this being delayed and almost every next gen game being delayed I'm starting to lose my patience. Phone Post 3.0
Just jam some Life on Mars or Starman to calm yourself. Phone Post 3.0
Ah Bowie. He also starred in one of the greatest movies of all time. Labyrinth. that Jennifer Connelly!!! Phone Post 3.0