WWE Network is free for November

This includes the Survivor Series Pay Per View. Phone Post 3.0

Where do I sign up? Phone Post 3.0

What are you using? Roku? PlayStation? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the heads up buddy. But if it requires a sign up i won't be messin with it.

What's the deal? Phone Post 3.0

I think it comes with november free with a 6 month subscription.

I don't even know why I renewed. I've only watched like two things on it since I've had it.

The Network is such a bold, visionary move forward for the WWE... but its immediate effect has been to nearly destroy the company :-(

Hey Floppy!

No commitment. It's free for the month. Phone Post 3.0

This makes me glad I don't have cable.

attjack - This makes me glad I don't have cable.
You don't need cable. It's an internet service, similar to Netflix, though there is also live content like PPVs. Phone Post 3.0

If it's no commitment then I might try it again. I had bought it for my nephew's birthday for him but he didn't watch it much except mania so I said fuck paying for it.

7 year old kids everywhere are gonna shit themselves when they hear this! Phone Post 3.0

Zoot - The Network is such a bold, visionary move forward for the WWE... but its immediate effect has been to nearly destroy the company :-(

Pretty much

I dont watch wresting anymore but this is good to know ! The Superflyer Jonny Snuka was one of my favorites to watch growing up. Hopefully theres a good selection of matches from the 80s Will always remember his big splash maneuver from the top of the cage at the wrestlemania and his feud with roddy piper! Thanks art Phone Post 3.0

i thought you had to pay for December first ($9.99) then you get November for free? still not a bad deal, 2 PPV's and the library of content for 2 months for 10 bucks

Does the WWE network include all the shows from the attitude era? Cuz I would sign up just to relive that period... The current WWE, I could care less.

Zoot - The Network is such a bold, visionary move forward for the WWE... but its immediate effect has been to nearly destroy the company :-(

Its just a short term operating loss until the tipping point when the iceberg capsizes into the sea of Maniacism, ewww yayah!

TextBookDub_ - 2 months for price of 1, not exactly free.

Well its like two months with 50% off or get a month free with the purchase of one month, brother!

Can you get it on PS4? Phone Post 3.0