WWE NETWORK MUST WATCH LIST

WWF Fan from 94 to 2000 with random pop back ins to catch a few matches since. I also inherited a huge wwf video collection as a kid that had a lot of early 90s and 80s stuff.

I actually watched Raw for the first time in a while and have been following the angles on here and online since the lead to WRESTLEMANIA

since they are doing another week free trial for the network I'm going to Get it for the week. List what i should watch here, particularity any must watch matches that I missed in my absence (I saw HBK/FLAIR & HBK/TAKER 1&2)

ALso any episodes of ECW Hardcore TV that need to be seen. Phone Post 3.0

Wrestlemania 17 FIRST love that ppv Phone Post 3.0

ECW living dangerously or dangersous living 1999 I don't remember the namr all the way but its the 1999 one forsure Phone Post 3.0

sub Phone Post 3.0

The LOL GUY - Wrestlemania 17 FIRST love that ppv Phone Post 3.0
Is 17 the WM that is considered the best WM ever? During WM when the best WM ever was discussed a lot, one WM (which was after WM14) kept getting brought up, was it X7? Phone Post 3.0

Wcw Chi-town rumble 89 flair vs steamboat Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
The LOL GUY - Wrestlemania 17 FIRST love that ppv Phone Post 3.0
Is 17 the WM that is considered the best WM ever? During WM when the best WM ever was discussed a lot, one WM (which was after WM14) kept getting brought up, was it X7? Phone Post 3.0
Many including myself list mania x7 as the GOAT rumble Phone Post 3.0

Mania not rumble Phone Post 3.0

I remember my video collection also had a bunch of wcw videos, wacky PPVs with awesome stipulations, like two ring cage matches, spin the wheel and a hilarious chamber of horror match where Abdullah the Butcher got electrocuted in an electric chair (with the on switch falling to on at some point of the match so it had to be flipped to off before being pulled back to on) Phone Post 3.0

To check out the future of the WWE Shield vs Wyatt's from Elimination Chamber 2014 is must see. Phone Post 3.0

Money in the Bank 2011 is a must watch. Cena/Punk is arguably the greatest match of the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0

ECW Heat Wave '98

Wrestlemania 3 Hogan-Andre and Savage-Steamboat plus the huge crowd in the Silverdome it set the stage for big shows Phone Post 3.0

World Peace's Left Elbow - Money in the Bank 2011 is a must watch. Cena/Punk is arguably the greatest match of the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0
What? If HBK/Taker was in the last 10 years, there's no way...

And greatest match ever that features Cena? From what I've seen of him he's a modern Hogan, who's skill set is a comeback and 5 moves. Phone Post 3.0

Speaking of Cena, i remember watching cena vs rvd back at the ecw arena. I watched it online cause there was a bunch of hype about the crowd (which lived up to the hype, that place was hyped) what event was that? Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
World Peace's Left Elbow - Money in the Bank 2011 is a must watch. Cena/Punk is arguably the greatest match of the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0

And greatest match ever that features Cena? From what I've seen of him he's a modern Hogan, who's skill set is a comeback and 5 moves. Phone Post 3.0
I'll definitely still check out this match though.

Please keep em coming guys Phone Post 3.0

Probably will watch WM 12 first, it was the first wrestlemania i watched. Have they went back and censored all of Michaels cussing during the match lol?

I remember a camera man getting cussed out, a rung keeper and Hebner after the match cause poor earl was too tired to strap the belt round HBK. Phone Post 3.0

IronArmy87 - To check out the future of the WWE Shield vs Wyatt's from Elimination Chamber 2014 is must see. Phone Post 3.0
Really like what I've seen of the Shield and Bray Wyatt so far.

Hope they turn Wyatt into a modern era undertaker, keep the gimmick long running and have his cult/possesed angle and even ramp it up a little bit Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
JustPeed -

There match on raw in the beginning of 2013 was a much better match and the rematch of MITB on raw was great as well

The buildup to the MITB match was amazing and the match itself was good with nice storytelling but nowhere near the best match in the last 10 years not even the last 3 years Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY -
JustPeed -
JustPeed -

There match on raw in the beginning of 2013 was a much better match and the rematch of MITB on raw was great as well

The buildup to the MITB match was amazing and the match itself was good with nice storytelling but nowhere near the best match in the last 10 years not even the last 3 years Phone Post 3.0
What are some from the last 3 years? Phone Post 3.0