WWE NETWORK MUST WATCH LIST

Backlash I think it's 1999, where stone cold and triple h team up against brothers of destruction. Great paper view Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY -
JustPeed -
JustPeed -
World Peace's Left Elbow - Money in the Bank 2011 is a must watch. Cena/Punk is arguably the greatest match of the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0
What? If HBK/Taker was in the last 10 years, there's no way...

And greatest match ever that features Cena? From what I've seen of him he's a modern Hogan, who's skill set is a comeback and 5 moves. Phone Post 3.0
I'll definitely still check out this match though.

Please keep em coming guys Phone Post 3.0
There match on raw in the beginning of 2013 was a much better match and the rematch of MITB on raw was great as well

The buildup to the MITB match was amazing and the match itself was good with nice storytelling but nowhere near the best match in the last 10 years not even the last 3 years Phone Post 3.0
The buildup, the match itself, and the aftermath were all great.

Maybe the match itself wasn't the greatest of the decade, but combine all of it, and the only match I can think of that could compete with it is HBK/Undertaker. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
UGCTT_OBEY -
JustPeed -
JustPeed -
World Peace's Left Elbow - Money in the Bank 2011 is a must watch. Cena/Punk is arguably the greatest match of the last 10 years. Phone Post 3.0

And greatest match ever that features Cena? From what I've seen of him he's a modern Hogan, who's skill set is a comeback and 5 moves. Phone Post 3.0

There match on raw in the beginning of 2013 was a much better match and the rematch of MITB on raw was great as well

The buildup to the MITB match was amazing and the match itself was good with nice storytelling but nowhere near the best match in the last 10 years not even the last 3 years Phone Post 3.0
What are some from the last 3 years? Phone Post 3.0
Most are on random RAWs so it would be hard to say but hhh taker at mania 27 is great so is Brock/punk at summerslam but the real good matches were on the RAWs
Cesaro/Cena Cena/punk Cesaro/Bryan Bryan/Ziggler RVD/Jericho are some of the first that come to mind Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
UGCTT_OBEY -
JustPeed -
JustPeed -

What are some from the last 3 years? Phone Post 3.0
Last Summerslam had Cena/Bryan and Punk/Lesnar, which were both fantastic matches. Phone Post 3.0

WCW bash at the beach 96. the start of the NWO

Best match this year has to be bray vs Bryan at the rumble Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool -
UGCTT_OBEY -
JustPeed -
The LOL GUY - Wrestlemania 17 FIRST love that ppv Phone Post 3.0
Is 17 the WM that is considered the best WM ever? During WM when the best WM ever was discussed a lot, one WM (which was after WM14) kept getting brought up, was it X7? Phone Post 3.0
Many including myself list mania x7 as the GOAT rumble Phone Post 3.0
Obey is right, wrestlemania 17 is the greatest royal rumble of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Wm17 is the best one easily. Though I haven't seen the past few years other then 30 Phone Post 3.0

Daytime91 - Backlash I think it's 1999, where stone cold and triple h team up against brothers of destruction. Great paper view Phone Post 3.0
Paper view lol!!. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
Daytime91 - Backlash I think it's 1999, where stone cold and triple h team up against brothers of destruction. Great paper view Phone Post 3.0
But seriously, thanks Daytime, ill check out that match. Phone Post 3.0

You're all getting vote Up's for suggesting cards, keep em coming! Phone Post 3.0

All of IMO... Wrestlemania 29, ECW 2005 one night stand and 2006........ D-Bry documentary, Money in the Bank 2011 great rivarly between Cena and punk, Bash at the beach don't know the year but Hogan SWERVE, also hmmm Triple h Documentary and man Network has to many good things lastly NXT...... Phone Post 3.0

The LOL GUY - All of IMO... Wrestlemania 29, ECW 2005 one night stand and 2006........ D-Bry documentary, Money in the Bank 2011 great rivarly between Cena and punk, Bash at the beach don't know the year but Hogan SWERVE, also hmmm Triple h Documentary and man Network has to many good things lastly NXT...... Phone Post 3.0
Of yeah id really like to watch Nxt, should i watch nxt from the beginning if that's offered?

I watched the nxt ppv/big event they did online and was very impressed. What are some must see nxt matches?

Id also like to see how the party bus Rosebud guy is in ring and how he plays his gimmick off while in action Phone Post 3.0

King of Akron - In like female hot butthole Phone Post 3.0
Well alright then. This fella is in like female hot butthole, guys. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and King Akron you get a vote up too for making me lol! Phone Post 3.0

There are good programs aside from ppv cards.

The Daniel bryan wrestlemania documentary is a must watch IMO.

Pre Raw/Post raw shows are entertaining.

NWA/WCW - Great American Bash 89 - highest rated Meltzer for wcw/nwa

WWE Money in the bank 2011- highest rated card Meltzer for wwe

Vengeance 05- massive underrated card. HBK/Angle put on another classic match. Batista wrestled his best match ever IMO against HHH in hell in a cell.

No Way 2001- both main events were amazing.

ECW One Night Stand '05-'06 for sure.

The ECW PPV's from '96-'99 are all awesome, IMO. Great shows, that timeframe also shows a lot of the phenomenal talent that passed through there. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed -
JustPeed -
But seriously, thanks Daytime, ill check out that match. Phone Post 3.0
No problem lol
Also check out the old raw and Smackdown episodes that are from like 02 and 99. There is only like 6 maybe but all are classic episodes. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

the following shows will be added soon

* WWE Tribute to the Troops 2014
* The Monday Night War
* Clash of the Champions
* WWE Total Divas
* Saturday Morning Slam
* WWE Rivalries
* Rock n' Wrestling (tentative)
* Saturday Night's Main Event
* WCW Nitro
* Vault Specials