WWE RUMORS: WWE Officials Are Reportedly Upset Wit

According to Bill Bhatti of the Dirty Sheets Podcast, WWE officials have not been to fond of Rusev as of late because of the decision he made to cut his hair without informing the higher-ups in the company. Bhatti noted that superstars within the company are to inform officials and ask for permission if they want to make drastic changes to their characters.

Rusev w/ haircut

The reported reason that that this was such a huge deal is for marketing purposes and the amount of money WWE invest in it. Bhatti noted that Rusev cutting his hair has to result in programmes, cards, sticker books and action figures etc. now have to be replaced because the company wants the latest looks of their talent for their featured merchandise.

Noted that these are just rumors and WWE may not have an issue with Rusev at all cutting his hair.

I love Rusev and Lana.  

^Same.

Only undertaker can do that shit

Actually my first thought when he came out with that haircut was that Vince wouldn't like it. Then I thought I was just being a mark and it's probably fine, because they're all adults.

I remember when Orton return from his injury in 2008 and had the new sleeves, management was very irate at him not given them a heads up.

lol oy vey what a shitshow.

I can just see Vince throwing the most unbalanced retard spazz in his office too over this while peopl just stare at their shoes.

He should go back to Supercuts and get his $5 back

Explains why Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks have their shit all fucked up 

Seriously, Vinny Mac is literally the only person who gives a fuck.

They just mad rusev looks handsome 

biggest babyface in the company over the past 6 months and they are mad cause he cut his hair???

Bullshit.

I think Vince & Co just like to shit on Rusev because he's married to Lana. Seriously. Vince, Dunn, & Co are from an era where women were treated as ring rats, even the top performers.

Remember them burying Rusev because they announced their engagement via Instagram? They had Rusev come out and get destroyed from the 1 spot in the Rumble against Reigns, killed his singles push, and put him in the disastrous "League of Nations." He still got over with fans there, which must have driven the higher ups nuts.

In fact, I believe Rusev is still the WWE Television Champion :P

Either as a monster heel or babyface, people love Rusev. He's got an amazing natural charisma. Lana helps, of course. But he's one of the better parts of "Total Divas" (I watch with Huma), and he was one of the better parts of Southpaw.

Ugh, Vince.

I read the real reason for his lack of in ring time was the shoulder surgery he had in March. 

I don't watch as much as you guys, but I like Rusev quite a bit. Reminds me of the heels from way back when.

He just started an angle on Smackdown where he's back from injury and campaigning for a world title shot @ MITB, so if they are upset at him, it isn't that serious.

I could see why the company would be pissed, though, since it does fuck with a lot of their merchandising.

Maybe they were planning on bringing Andrade Almas up to SD, and Vince doesn't want the fans confusing him with Rusev?

Plenty guy's in the past got heat with Vince for not cutting their hair or not having the look he wants.

Rusev and Lana were on Jericho's Podcast not long ago. Both were great but Rusev's stories were really funny. He worked several regular jobs when he first got to the US and didn't last long. 

AnthonyWeiner - I think Vince & Co just like to shit on Rusev because he's married to Lana. Seriously. Vince, Dunn, & Co are from an era where women were treated as ring rats, even the top performers.

Remember them burying Rusev because they announced their engagement via Instagram? They had Rusev come out and get destroyed from the 1 spot in the Rumble against Reigns, killed his singles push, and put him in the disastrous "League of Nations." He still got over with fans there, which must have driven the higher ups nuts.

In fact, I believe Rusev is still the WWE Television Champion :P

Either as a monster heel or babyface, people love Rusev. He's got an amazing natural charisma. Lana helps, of course. But he's one of the better parts of "Total Divas" (I watch with Huma), and he was one of the better parts of Southpaw.

Ugh, Vince.
This guy plays a better character than most wrestlers....TTT for weiner. Weiner in 2020. "Every Woman Wants A Weiner in 2020"