WWE sukks

I used to be a huge fan of Danielson and Punk before they sold out.  Now I hate them.  Why would they try to make it in the big leagues?  I am more of a fan of guys who are trying to scrape out a living.  When they make it to WWE and actually earn money though, I start to hate them.

TNA is cool though because they will always suck and never get anywhere.  If they do though, I will no longer be a fan.

I like Dragongate, but that is becomming popular on the net too and I have to be counter culture and not cling to that either.

I am now into TGY wrestling.  It's the best thing out there.  The guys are all fat and nobody cares about it.  If it does become popular though, I have another trick up my sleeve.

I want to see dudes risk their lives in front of 30 people.  More importantly, if something is popular, I can't be a part of it.

I was a pro-wrestling hipster before it became cool.

bro I started like a year before you did poser!!!!

GLOW is pretty much the best wrestling there is.  It's all pro wrestling and not popular.  I get bootleg tapes of it too.

I don't think I've ever watched anything but WWF/E

GLOW is cool cause it isn't popular.  When shit gets popular it's not cool.

watched from 1988 to 2003 religiously and sporadically til 2005, gave up on it!  Tried watching it a couple times a year, mostly before Rumble and Wrestlemania, but I don't know if I just outgrew it or it plain sucks now? I think it plain sucks now, because I'll watch old dvd's of Hart, Pillman, Horsemen, etc and love it.  Most recently, since I don't have a vcr, I downloaded Wrestling With Shadows, the Bret Hart documentary and love it!

FCFBlazer -  watched from 1988 to 2003 religiously and sporadically til 2005, gave up on it!  Tried watching it a couple times a year, mostly before Rumble and Wrestlemania, but I don't know if I just outgrew it or it plain sucks now? I think it plain sucks now, because I'll watch old dvd's of Hart, Pillman, Horsemen, etc and love it.  Most recently, since I don't have a vcr, I downloaded Wrestling With Shadows, the Bret Hart documentary and love it!

Yeah, I can even watch old shit from the 50's and 60's and be entertained. WWE has sucked so bad in the past few years, I couldn't even fast forward through a whole show without deleting it. Tna, while not being the best, was just a way more watchable show. better wrestling, better storylines. Sometimes one or two wouldn't make sense or be completed, but until recently the E didn't have a single story line that made sense, (with the exception of Jericho-Micheals) AJ, Joe, Angle, Beer Money, MCMG's. tag teams, x division, etc. I actually felt bad for the E, because it was so awful. Of course, they were still the biggest market share, and that isn't gonna change anytime soon,if ever. but when they were overtook in PPV by UFC they should have known that shit was going wrong.

They have stepped it up with the Nexus angle, Danielson, and giving a few new guys time. But some need more. Punk is just awesome. Maybe the first real star, besides Jericho, Brock and Taker since the trifecta of Rock, Austin, and Angle departed. And the Miz. From the first two or three matches I saw him in, I knew he was special. Future HOF'er he is. Orton is finally hitting his stride. Still some awful uses of people like DiBiase and Swagger, though. With Jack they maybe worried he's gonna pull a Lesnar.

And not sure if GLOW is cool, but I do know liking something just because everyone else does or because it was cool at on time is a baffling thought process for me.

To me it's like some guy defending his once faithful and hot, now 300 lb wife who is giving it up to everyone in the neighborhood as being the best, while constantly putting down a young, sexy, cute girl because she had a couple one night stands when she was single.

That being said both shows are doing good now, and if they could remove the Hogan, Bishoff virus TNA would be even better. I couldn't stand that fucker in the late 80's much less now.