WWE Total Divas Reality Show

Just read that a reality show following The Bella Twins, the Funkadactyls, and Natalya will air this summer on E! Starting off with the Bella/Funkadactyls match at WM29 and

"will follow the lives of WWE's women as they travel around the country, living, loving and competing along the way. Viewers will also be introduced to Eva Marie and Jo-Jo Offerman, two prospective new Divas who have yet to earn their stripes, and will be tested along the way before they’re accepted into WWE’s prestigious women’s corps."

Anyone think they'll watch? Phone Post 3.0

That could be cool if they do it right (ie, break Kayfabe).

I agree. I think I'll tune in and see how it goes. Phone Post 3.0

I hope they go more into whats going on between Natalya and Kahli because I still feel like I'm missing an explanation here. 

Also, will E! edit out her farting habit. 

No multiple personalities of AJ Lee..?? they need to add her aswell..imo Phone Post

Only watchable if there is HLA. Phone Post 3.0

Winky is Wright -

I hope they go more into whats going on between Natalya and Kahli because I still feel like I'm missing an explanation here. 

Also, will E! edit out her farting habit. 

Yea it would be nice to get some explanation for that angle. Because its awful. Lol Phone Post 3.0

armbarheelhook - No multiple personalities of AJ Lee..?? they need to add her aswell..imo Phone Post
Considering she is really the top diva right now it does seem weird she isn't a big part of it. Phone Post 3.0

damn that eva marie is smokin hot