wwe toughenough shootfight!

tommorrows ppv is supposed to have a "shootmatch" with the top two guys.

that means puder gets to kick the miz'z ass! i just hope its not like brawl for all!

It is just boxing.

WHY DONT THEY GO MMA ITS IN GEORGIA ITS ALLOWED LETS MAKE A POLL DO YALL THINK IT SHOULD ME A MMA MATCH OR A BOXING MATCH WHEN EVER YALL ANSWER THIS QUESTION VOTE 1 FOR MMA OR 2 FOR BOXING OR 3 NO HOLDS BARRED

What is the story behind "brawl for all" I keep hearing reference to it, but I couldn't find any real information about it.

XP-Magus

not for sure but its leaning towards it.

brawl for all was a wwf tournament with boxing gloves w/takedowns allowed. dan severn was in it. the winner was billy gunn of the smokin gunns. his reward was a real fight with butterbean where he got ktfo.

It was similar too Toughman contest without headgear. They allowed takedowns for points but the only people I recall using them were Dan Severn and Steve Blackman. Severn barely won against the Godfather and then withdrew from the tournament.

Steve Blackman dominated Marc Mero (Gold Gloves champ) with takedowns and punches, but he withdrew from the tourny cuz of injury. He woulda won the whole thing imo. Bart, not Billy, Gunn (Mike Barton) won the contest to only get KTFO by Butterbean at Wrestlemania.

damn i might have to order wwe for this match only. fuck its not in my budget.

Actually the ppv is on the 12th, not tomorrow.

Severn beat Godfather with takedowns; single or high crotch that he spun around with. Godfather did sprawl on Dan's shot, and Dan did have to follow up.

And Dana White says UFC attracts more boxing fans than wrestling fans...I don't think so.

whoops. the ppv is next sunday. tommorrows smackdown tapings will reveal the final two left.

i hope its puder and the miz!

"And Dana White says UFC attracts more boxing fans than wrestling fans...I don't think so."

I think this is correct.

I remember the wrestling fans hating brawl for all, at one show the fans in stadium began chanting: "We want wrestling". Real fighting is not what the WWE audience wants.

Boxing or MMA i think Puder will win. He trains at the American Kickboxing Academy with Josh Thomson and Frank Shamrock and Javier Mendez.

Puder will lose cause Justice SMith is a 2nd degree black belt in TKD!!!

TKD practitioners arent good with their hands or doing MMA.

BoxingFool2004 you just opened up a big can of worms.Your gonna have every TMA sissy boy on this thread telling you how all great MMA guys came from TMA.What little do they realize is that all these fighters dont practice TMA becuase it sucks.

I think all martial arts are good in their own way but TKD sucks in MMA.

ttt

The problem with Brawl for all was the scoring. You only got points for dramatic take downs...severn was double legging guys left and right and they weren't scoring him.

this should favor my friend greatly. go puder.