wwe toughenough shootfight!

ttt

No, Severn was not double legging guys left and right, he only fought one match.

Severn was blatantly cheating, on at least half his takedown attempts the Godfather sprawled effectively and stopped them, then the ref would tap the guys and tell them to get back to their feet, and as the GOdfather relaxed and started to disengage, Severn would start working the takedown again and get it. Severn worked all his takedowns long after the ref told them break. THe real BS is that the ref and judges awarded Severn the points for the takedowns even though he wasn't following the rules. THe Godfather at one point seemed to ask the referee "What the f**k?!?".

I don't think it was a national title he won.

The dumbest thing about tough enough was that they kept Ken out of it, I never could understand why they did that.

Savio Vega winning the crowd over and beating Brakkus was the highlight of Brawl for All.

MANOS ARRIBA

Marc Mero never was a national golden gloves winner, but he did win the New York state golden gloves.

Shamrock was a big name at the time, that's why he wasn't in Brawl for All. The only put in guys that were not over with the crowd.

Is Marc Mero even his real name?Some of these wrestlers even have stage names like actors do.

its all set for sundays ppv.

dan puder vs mike mizanin. this is gonna be sweet.
puders is going to khmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all set!

I'm not 100% sure, but I do think Marco Mero is his real name. Sable's real name is Rena Mero, and Mero was Johnny B. Badd in WCW.

Puder would have be exiled from the world of MMA,and banned from any MMA school if he loses or does what they call a "JOB" and loses to that idiot MIZ.

I hate the Miz he just brings back memories of one of my Ex-girls that used to obsess over The real world.

Ok, If severn's doubles were "Sprawled" then why did the ref have to get them to stand up again? In my book, 2 guys on the mat= a takedown.

ttt 4 puder

ttt

tonites the "fight"!

Miz is going down. But as Dave Meltzer reported, He knows someone in the company has told Miz if he last the first round and loses, he will get the sympathy vote.

go vote for puder!

the fix for miz might be in!

thats why dan took it light on him!

a mke can u post the vid or find some who can??

someone post some pics are video.