WWE/WWF Royal Rumble Legends Poster

wwf/wwe Legends Royal Rumble Zombie poster:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141580525087?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

pretty cool!

thanks guy^^^

awesome.

ttt

was just in major car accident, if anyone could help, please buy something. thanks all!

Do u have copies of that to sell? Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - Do u have copies of that to sell? Phone Post 3.0

no, just the original.

VTFU. That's awesome, man. I wish I had some extra cash.

Unfortunately, we're in the same boat. I was nearly killed in a car accident on my birthday last September, because some drug addict fell asleep at the wheel of his pickup truck and plowed into me head-on, while sitting at a stoplight. Recovery is going well, but with the injuries I endured, it's a work in progress.

Prayers & best wishes, brother. Hang in there my man. Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Black - VTFU. That's awesome, man. I wish I had some extra cash.

Unfortunately, we're in the same boat. I was nearly killed in a car accident on my birthday last September, because some drug addict fell asleep at the wheel of his pickup truck and plowed into me head-on, while sitting at a stoplight. Recovery is going well, but with the injuries I endured, it's a work in progress.

Prayers & best wishes, brother. Hang in there my man. Phone Post 3.0

thanks homie! and same to you. I hope your feeling better. I'm only actually on here typing right now because I took 2.5 norcos a little while ago. accident was this past tuesday.

it was a no contest as both us drivers pulled onto a hard to see road at same time. so no one at fault. only had liability, and car damage is more than the car is worth. owned since new and it was in GREAT shape and woulda lasted many more years. so I'm carless now, with neck problems and have to get to my neck dr 2 hrs away 3 times a week for awhile. no $ to rent a car. so I'm begging and borrowing vehicles while I'm massive pain here just to get to the dr's. and a billion other issues with it.

I was already suffering/struggling bad and nearly off'd myself in december. and now this.

so if ANYONE could help, please do. if not a hand out, buy something off me PLEASE!

thanks all.

anyone?

seriously. og brothern. I'm so fucked right now. I've spent the last of my money on a tow and 2 day car rental. I have no car now, no money, and my neck is fucked even worse.

I'm trying to hang in there guys, but I really need some help. tryin not to ask for a straight hand out and get flamed for it, so this is my only option at the moment.

PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE!

Dude, trust me, it is NOT worth it.

I survived two deadly car accidents, roughly two years apart. The first one I was in ICU living off machines for three days. They nearly pulled the plug... and the accident took place on the 25 year anniversary of the car accident that killed my mother. 25 years to the day, nearly to the fucking hour, that my Mom was killed.

The second one was at the same identical intersection she was killed at- in the same identical car accident.

Everything happens for a reason. Regardless of your religious beliefs, this has been proven to me, time & again.

I might be covered in scars, my collarbone & right shoulder will be fucked up for the rest of my life, my upper lip is partially paralyzed on the left side, and I will never smile the same way ever again. I suffered a grand mal seizure, several sever concussions, fractured my neck, my orbital, and six ribs, and got three teeth knocked-out. This is just the tip of the iceberg. In the accident on September 26th of last year, my 27th Birthday, I was hit so hard, that the engine came through the dashboard, and my right hip was broken, exposed through the skin. I now have two titanium rods in my leg & pelvis. It took about 6 weeks for my reproductive organs to come back to life... I was told before that, that I likely would never be able to have children again. You can imagine my elation the day I woke up with morning wood for the first time after that, lol.

I survived two accidents that should've killed me. It's February, and I just finished up a training session with my boys in our ring outside. My first time back in the ring since hip replacement surgery- where the doctors told me it'd be a year until I'm walking normally again, and I said "fuck that, I'm not 67, I'm 27... I'm done with this fuckin' walker" two weeks after surgery- and today, my buddies are standing there with their jaws on the mat, telling me I still take better bumps than they do.

Miracles happen, and I wholeheartedly believe that. I am here for a reason, you are here for a reason. In times of great darkness, it can be nearly impossible to believe. But with a spinal fracture that led to a bulging disk fragmenting into my spinal column which causes a toxic, infectious fluid leak resulting in a pilonidal cyst, and currently nursing an umbilical hernia... I'm still out there takin' bumps and running drills. Anything is possible, and again, you are here for a reason, my brother.

There is light at the end of this tunnel- no matter how dark & long it may seem. If you ever need someone to talk to, please PM me anytime, I would be glad to give you my phone number and contact info, and you can call me anytime. Literally, any time. I'm here for ya, dude. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I just lost a family friend & co-worker to suicide, and I'll be damned if I lose an OG brother. You will heal-up and you will get better. It takes time. You're in my thoughts and prayers my man, please be safe, get well soon, and take care of yourself. God Bless, and hope you're having a better day today.

My apologies for the FRAT, and thank you for your time. Again, if you need anything or just want someone to shoot the shit with, please send a PM my way. I'll be here. Take it easy, bro. Phone Post 3.0

thank you Ryan. I will be pm'ing u sometime soon so we can talk.

please help homies! PLEASE!

ttt

someone grab this bad boy please!

anyone help? please? I lowered the price on it.

ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Frikin fucked right now. PLEASE somebody help! I cant even get to my dam dr appt today. I lowered again to $35 shipped!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE!