WWE's most underutilized talent?

What would be your top 5 list of wrestlers who don't get enough love?

Here's the view from some "insiders", supposedly: 

https://twitter.com/WrestleVotes/status/1338946907201282050

I dont watch the main product. From that list id probably say chad gable back from what I remember on nxt. He is responsiblenl for getting even his partner over. At least Cesar and the others have been relevant. Does gable do anything of note? Since leaving nxt? He had a kor run against baron right?

TheBearStare -

I dont watch the main product. From that list id probably say chad gable back from what I remember on nxt. He is responsiblenl for getting even his partner over. At least Cesar and the others have been relevant. Does gable do anything of note? Since leaving nxt? He had a kor run against baron right?

I gotta admit, brother, I don't watch Smackdown so I really can't answer your question. 

The last time I was actively watching Raw, Angel Garza was getting plenty of television time. To the point where I didn't get it because I didn't see anything special about him. And anything he was involved in usually got a channel change from me. Not sure if he was one of Heyman's guys when he was running Raw but he came out of nowhere and did nothing for me.

Cesaro is a good worker but his personality is boring. Same for Garza. I think Carmela  and Gable are the 2 who could get over the most. The issue is that Gable is 5'8 and even if he is legit as an olympian and amazing wrestler Vince won't have any of it. That is why he was saddled with that stupid fucking Shorty G gimmick even though he would tie 90% of the roster in knots. 

I don’t really watch anywhere near enough to answer this properly, but a few years ago I always thought Fandango had super potential. Maybe not in that gimmick, but he had a great look and was over at one point.

From what I’ve seen Peyton Royce is money. Her spinny finisher looks devastating, her body is a ten. She did a fitness body competition and won, shes naturally funny and inventive and shes not a twat. In fact the only reason I see her not winning anything is Vince sees her as Intercontinental level and theres no womens belt for that.

2 Likes
Jones right nostril - I don't really watch anywhere near enough to answer this properly, but a few years ago I always thought Fandango had super potential. Maybe not in that gimmick, but he had a great look and was over at one point.

I always thought with a decent gimmick he could be super over, dude has just has it.

roninthebox -
Jones right nostril - I don't really watch anywhere near enough to answer this properly, but a few years ago I always thought Fandango had super potential. Maybe not in that gimmick, but he had a great look and was over at one point.

I always thought with a decent gimmick he could be super over, dude has just has it.

John Cena and Fandango deserve more love for their mid south broadcaster gimmick. Fandango has gotten himself over a bunch and the fashion files skits were gold. Breeze is awesome as well and I don't want the tag team broken up, but I want the old Fandango entrance to make a return appearance. 

2 Likes
cawkgobbler - 
roninthebox -

John Cena and Fandango deserve more love for their mid south broadcaster gimmick. Fandango has gotten himself over a bunch and the fashion files skits were gold. Breeze is awesome as well and I don't want the tag team broken up, but I want the old Fandango entrance to make a return appearance. 

People doing Fandango’s dance at college football games between nationally ranked teams was proof of how over Fandango got. I know Jericho was high on him, and requested to work with him.

1 Like
Philanderer -
cawkgobbler - 
roninthebox -

People doing Fandango’s dance at college football games between nationally ranked teams was proof of how over Fandango got. I know Jericho was high on him, and requested to work with him.

Theres a podcast where Jericho hated being put with him for wrestlemania, hated it he saw it as an insult. When Fandango got over he came around a bit but he said Fandango would never be champion because of his gimmick