WWF Superstar claims he witnessed Clinton murders

WWF legend Billy Jack Haynes claimed he dealt coke in the 80’s and was asked by Arkansas politician to kill someone. He claims he saw the murder of the two boys (Don Henry and Kevin Ives) of the famous Clinton Body Count after the boys saw a drug drop. 

After Seth Rich’s death he decided to speak out and tell the families he witnessed the murder of their children in Mena, Arkansas. 

Arkancided

Guy was married to Stone Cold Steve Austin’s ex wife... I hope he doesn’t have any weightlifting accidents or decides to commit suicide by double tap in the back of the dome.

Stay safe Billy Jack!

He also claims Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoit family and framed Chris for it. Guy is insane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407479/Billy-Jack-Haynes-says-witnessed-1987-Arkansas-murders.html

Don’t know if his murder/gov’t coverup story is true, but I’ve seen a few wrestlers in the past on shoot interviews confirm the stories that Billy Jack (along with “Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer”) was indeed a big time drug dealer.

itskrisdude -

He also claims Kevin Sullivan killed the Benoit family and framed Chris for it. Guy is insane.

Looks like he blames Stone Cold Austin for the death of Roddy Piper??

The guy has some great cocaine stories. Would be interesting to see proof of his claimed relationship with Barry Seal.

to say he is a known nutjob would almost be an understatement.

There is a go fund me for the mother of the murdered boy. Not sure if this is still allowed on OG, but maybe we can verify.

That wasn't Clinton.  That was a dirty saline county sheriff that had a drug operation going on.

Clinton was involved in Mena with Bush.  People try to connect the two for some strange reason.

Animal Chin -

That wasn't Clinton.  That was a dirty saline county sheriff that had a drug operation going on.

Clinton was involved in Mena with Bush.  People try to connect the two for some strange reason.

I think these interviews (24:00-32:00) started it all.

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
Animal Chin -

I think these interviews (24:00-32:00) started it all.

They were from, and killed in, central Arkansas.  Mena is over 2 hours away.

The sheriff of saline county, where they lived, was selling drugs.  It's known that they saw something there they shouldn't have and were killed.  The people running the investigation were the killers.  

It was a shitty situation.  

So... how long before he 'suicides' i wonder?

Lol later 

IGotPipedByStipe -

So... how long before he 'suicides' i wonder?

He won't because that sheriff is dead.

He’s going to Full Nelson himself to death. 

that guy doesn't seem very credible and he can barely read a cogent statement. That said, I did listen to the True Crime Garage podcast episode about these murders, and I think a good case could be made that something nefarious happened out there. The only problem I have is with the sheer amount of witnesses that seem to have come out of the woodwork about those killings. If you are to take them all seriously, then half the town was just walking around the woods that night. Some deputy said he was parked up there, and saw it. Two drug addicts said they were hiding in the bushes and they saw the murder, (which also involved multiple people), some hooker said she was forced to them stab the kids, now there were WWF wrestlers running around in the woods too that night I guess. 

Once these cases reach "mythical" levels, you have too much unreliablity. If you were to add up all of the witnesses to Roswell, who claim to have "seen alien bodies" and "loaded up the trucks," it would fill half a stadium. I just don't believe sensitive things like this go down, while the whole town claims to have seen bits and pieces of it. 

I'll take his testimony with a grain of salt. 

Lol I just made a thread about this two minutes ago.