WWIII

It seems as though the term being thrown around today is World War 3....

I'm pretty sure that before WWI and WWII, people weren't talking about how a World War was about to start.

Not only that, but people seem to keep saying WWIII with excitement or enthusiastic at the thought that they will be alive to witness a World War. As if it's a good thing that it might happen.

Seriously people......

Do you even world war bro?

I don't believe with the modern day u.n world war 3 will happen, unless multiple countries are provoked with military force, or even nuclear war heads. Even then it will not happen...world war III will be the end of civilized humanity because it will end with a nuclear holocaust Phone Post

ProteinOverdrive - I would seriously love WWIII.

It's the best catalyst for technology. A lot of amazing technologies have been invented and advancements in all fields have been made because of wars.

Besides, every century has had a big war and I'm one of those people that just wants to see the world burn.

Finally, WWIII dude, WWIII! Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely nothing good can come from world wars...

If a lot of bad had to happen for a little good its not worth it...

Plus its gonna be hard to be back to back to back world war champs...we're not the miami heat Phone Post

It's the best catalyst for technology. A lot of amazing technologies have been invented and advancements in all fields have been made because of wars.

Besides, every century has had a big war and I'm one of those people that just wants to see the world burn.

Spoken like a true couch potato! You sound like some fatty who's been bullied his entire life. I vote we send your fat ass over there if this happens first. Go back to C.O.D. scrub dick. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -

Absolutely nothing good can come from world wars...

If a lot of bad had to happen for a little good its not worth it...

Plus its gonna be hard to be back to back to back world war champs...we're not the miami heat Phone Post

Lol at Miami heat. I want a ww dynasty motha fuckers ! Phone Post

Mookie 3:16 - 

Do you even world war bro?

This could be an OG t-shirt.

World War Z imo

As long as I don't have to do anything and it doesn't affect me on anyway then sure go for it. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - As long as I don't have to do anything and it doesn't affect me on anyway then sure go for it. Phone Post 3.0

you will pay more taxes, gas price will go higher :)

ProteinOverdrive - I would seriously love WWIII.

Yup, let's get this war started. First bombs get dropped on ProteinOverdrives city though. It's only fair.

if it's a nuclear war.. nobody is winning but the usa

So when are you going to sign up for the infantry? If you need help finding a recruiting centre I will assist you. Sign up your children too.

ProteinOverdrive - 
molsonman -

So when are you going to sign up for the infantry? If you need help finding a recruiting centre I will assist you. Sign up your children too.
Guys like me are the first ones that go to war, while guys like you, liberal pussies come up with excuses to stay behind.

When guys like you are finally forced to fight, you hide in the bushes. Guys like me get medals of honor. Guys like you get Guinness world records for the deepest hole dug in the shortest time.

When WWIII starts, I'll show up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in the Canadian army and have been to Afghanistan. What do you know about war?

Do you not realize that your decisions can determine whether or not my daughter will grow up with or without a father?

I will go because I signed on the dotted line but don't think your decisions have zero repercussions.

ProteinOverdrive -
molsonman -

Guys like me are the first ones that go to war, while guys like you, liberal pussies come up with excuses to stay behind.

When guys like you are finally forced to fight, you hide in the bushes. Guys like me get medals of honor. Guys like you get Guinness world records for the deepest hole dug in the shortest time.

Lol, you guys should be embarrassed. Phone Post

The way I see it mate. You can sit and worry......and get blown up.

Or you can get on with and enjoy your life......and get blown up.

But don't live in fear, because that is what they want. Phone Post

ProteinOverdrive - 
molsonman -
ProteinOverdrive - 
molsonman -

I'm in the Canadian army and have been to Afghanistan. What do you know about war?
Canadian army... Now that's comedy. No wonder you don't want to WAR! Phone Post 3.0

War is not a video game. Which it would seem that is your only experience. You would definitely not be earning medals.

madmav - if it's a nuclear war.. nobody is winning but the usa

Dont be so sure of that. Russia go, china go. Lot of nukes between them. Phone Post

Go America!!!

We are consecutive champs! Phone Post 3.0