www.AxAthletics.com now open!!!

We have finally got everything up and going you can now visit www.AxAthletics.com to get your news and read some of our opinion columns. We also have a shop and Forum, so please register there. We are still looking for more writers/reporters. We are also open to sponsoring fighters and events. Come check it out. If you need to get ahold of me give me an email at AxAthletics@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Alex @ AxAthletics

ttt

ttt

ttt

It is a good start and should shape up nicely!

Which region are you based out of?

Im in Kansas.

I know a guy who Captains an excellent fight team in South Carolina. Would be a great place to start with minimal sponsorship, just to get your name circulating.

The team is Hybrid Vale Tudo out of the Greenville/Spartanburg area. It is a product of BJJ/RVT/Muay Thai fighter, Blake Grice.

Blake's fighters often compete in shows in the South and Southeast and are very tough!

His UG handle is SouthCarolina.

ttt

Byron- do you know his email? AxAthletics@hotmail.com

ttt

ttt

related to axkickboxing.com?

ttt

No, I have lost his e-mail.

You can post for him on the Georgia Forum at: http://pub49.ezboard.com/fatlantafightscenefrm1

He checks often enough.

The Adonis give me an email at AxAthletics@hotmail.com.

Alex

I have written an article for that site It's cool to see it finally on the web, great work.

jrbrangi, Did you write the Evan Tanner article? That was a great article if you still have it send it to me because I cant seem to find it now.

Alex

oh ok cool

I lost your e-mail address what is it so I can send it to you again

good job bro..

when things settle down, contact me.

Thanks,

Sven Bean

www.rof-mma.com