www.beyondmass.com???

I am not sure if you guys are like me, but I like to read as much as I can about MMA and/or lifting as I can. I found a very cool website that not only has weightlifting advice, but also has a FIGHT TALK forum on it. It is pretty cool, IMO.

It is not as busy as this forum, but maybe another option when you are bored, or just want to check out another forum!

I think some of you guys will really get into the journal (look in the "journal" section) from the newest member of Team MFS! :)

www.beyondmass.com

Ps. I am not a PAID sponsor! :) lol

thanks dude

No problem Jon. Let me know what you think!

BZLJJ@AOL.COM

I think I am honoured to be talking with the number 2 Horn fan on the planet:)

Oh, you just blew any brownie points that you had EVER earned with me! :( lol

Ps. I am staying in his basement for 2 weeks in May, while Mr. Horn fan #2 will be up there in Canada with YOU, the polar bears, the moose, ice hockey, and igloos!

hahaha can you send me a postcard from his basement? lol that should provide sufficient proof that you were there, thus possibly elevating your status:) And you're right, these damn moose are everywhere!!

Beyondmass has a ton of Diet, conditioning, supplement and lifting advise from some real deal people. Stop by and check it out !!!

ttt

Guys i am a moderator of the Fight Talk forum......stop by and check it out....Yes, i am officially w/ Team MFS in Iowa :)

MC

Damn it, that last post is by "MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ" again...he is a moron :)

Guys i am a moderator of the Fight Talk forum......stop by and check it out....Yes, i am officially w/ Team MFS in Iowa :)

Check out my Journal in the Journals section of beyondmass.com It is on my experience/fight training in Iowa

MC

ttt

ttt

ttt

Pretty cool to read about a guys first days training with one of the Top 3 MMA Teams world wide. I added it to my favorites.