WWYD if Godzilla/Cloverfield/kaiju attacked?

Watch it on TV knowing I live in Colorado and those fucks never make it this far inland Phone Post 3.0

Emperor Nero - i think conan would kill chtulhu but would lose in a straight up fight to godzilla
Dude you could just karate kick godzilla's balls. Phone Post 3.0

I would assume if these bitches are real, then so are Superman and the Hulk (different comic universes be damned).....we win

Chill until he was close, and then hide in my basement. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - I would assume if these bitches are real, then so are Superman and the Hulk (different comic universes be damned).....we win

When Marvel had their Godzilla comic, Hulk and Thor's biggest punches were like bug bites to Godzilla

Rape them till satisfaction Phone Post 3.0

johnnypayne - Rememeber where you are, this is the OG, I would get my supermodel girlfriend to call up her sexy Latina Stormtrooper pals and we would proceed to the heart of the action where they would all look on in lust filled awe while I climb to the top of the nearest tall building and throw a conveniently placed 55gal drum of high explosive straight down its throat like a basketball. I would then pleasure all those fine ladies on the corpse of my fallen enemy like a king of ancient legend.

I would expect no less of any OGer!
Is normal Phone Post 3.0

Sadyv - 
Non N00B - I would assume if these bitches are real, then so are Superman and the Hulk (different comic universes be damned).....we win

When Marvel had their Godzilla comic, Hulk and Thor's biggest punches were like bug bites to Godzilla

Sounds like horseshit, either way, Superman has bitch slapped Thor and the Hulk.

Flee to western mass. If I felt I couldn't in time I would head to the subways and sewers. I'd bring my camping gear with me. I would do my best to stay away from crowds of people. Once the dust settles I'd stay near water ways and continue traveling towards western mass. Phone Post 3.0

Actually skip staying in eastern mass. I would travel west as fast as possible. If such a creature did exist our country would eventually use the nuclear option. Phone Post 3.0

Sadyv - 

Oh yeah? That's pretty lame then. NO way would Thor and Hulk not be able to rape Godzilla.

I would grab my greatsword, Hellscock, and LARP the fuck out.

I would blow the whistle and summon the Space Giants. Goldar, Silvar, and Gam would clean house. Phone Post 3.0

start construction on a huge ass wall

have millions working on it. all drawn together for a single purpose

stretch that shit from cali to texas

oh and prob nuke the monster

Mikusoraiden - 
Sadyv - 

Oh yeah? That's pretty lame then. NO way would Thor and Hulk not be able to rape Godzilla.

Well, think of it this way.

Thor and Hulk have to sweat to hold up a building or move a mountain. Godzilla simply taking a step smashes through skyscrapers and causes avalanches.

Hulk and Thor can get knocked around by high explosives and missles, Godzilla gets hit by dozens at a time and barely feels them.

Godzilla isn't just a giant monster, he's basically the super powered version of a giant monster.

Watch it on T.V. I live in the burbs man.

Dos Huevos Gigante - I would grab my greatsword, Hellscock, and LARP the fuck out.
Lightning bolt!....Lightning bolt!

Bukkake! Bukkake! Phone Post 3.0

Sadyv -
Mikusoraiden - 
Sadyv - 

Well, think of it this way.

Thor and Hulk have to sweat to hold up a building or move a mountain. Godzilla simply taking a step smashes through skyscrapers and causes avalanches.

Hulk and Thor can get knocked around by high explosives and missles, Godzilla gets hit by dozens at a time and barely feels them.

Godzilla isn't just a giant monster, he's basically the super powered version of a giant monster.
I'm not a well read nerd but I've dabbled in comics when I was younger. I thought Hulk basically had unlimited power/strength...as in, no top limit/ceiling to his strength?

I suppose it's one of those "depends on who is writing at the moment" like most comics. Phone Post 3.0

I'd make them chill the fuck out - Mick Dundee style.

^^/ Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

Jesus that's horrible. He knows it too. That is serious shit-face... Phone Post 3.0