X-Factor winner exposes global cabal

1 Like

Watched two hours of it… Watching the rest tonight it’s prettygood shit

1 Like

In?

This is the most important video I’ve ever seen. It explains everything that is happening in reality and why.

It gets so much better in the second half when he starts to piece it all together.

This in line with David Icke stuff? Would appreciate some cliffs but in for later

1 Like

Basically free masonry is at the root of all mass extinction events in human history and all industries including public service and politics is gatekept by free Masons. Nobody gets to become a somebody strictly through talent and hard work.

3 Likes

Didnt Read Lol Storm Trooper GIF

2 Likes

Super appropriate troll account name

Super appropriate troll account name.

In

broad city illuminati GIF

3 Likes

5 hours…cliffs?

1 Like

Gonna go buy some tin foil. brb.

2 Likes

You should buy some tinfoil sunglasses instead. :rofl:

2 Likes

I want to believe but this was all covered by Alex Jones 10+ years ago. If this guy disappears in a week or dies randomly… maybe he’s on to something.

I don’t see why the illuminati would fuck up and tell some loose lipped X-factor winner the entire history of their deception just so he can tell YouTube.

1 Like

This is the saddest thing I’ve ever read from anyone.

Victimhood with an excuse for failure built right in.

1 Like

Shhhh. They’re gonna kill off all the sheep that keep them in money. Cuz that makes perfect sense! Pop control!!! Kill the taxpaying drones because reasons!!!

2 Likes

What is the x-factor?

3 seconds in, Rational persons assesment, that this guy is a Coke head, nose dabs abound, paranoid failure covered in hand tats is not an authentic source. ANYONE falling or this shit, is as likely to believe that Trump is still president, Epstein is dead, Trump lost a rigged election or PIzza gate or whatever bizarro conspiracy shit the puppeteers are feeding the nincompoops of the world to keep them distracted.