x files episode where aliens were baseball players

MrSmiff - Home episode freaked me out for sure.

Also the episode with Percy from green mile as a dude that could stretch fucked with me for a bit too.
That dude was in I think two episodes.

He would hibernate and when he woke he would eat people's livers.

I think the second time he showed up he tried to hibernate in a newly constructed mall and Mulder killed him by squishing him under the escalator.

He was an awesome creature though. Phone Post 3.0

Anytime I hear Johnny Mathis' "Wonderful, Wonderful" it reminds me of that fucked up episode.

Nitecrawler - 
MrSmiff - Home episode freaked me out for sure.

Also the episode with Percy from green mile as a dude that could stretch fucked with me for a bit too.
That dude was in I think two episodes.

He would hibernate and when he woke he would eat people's livers.

I think the second time he showed up he tried to hibernate in a newly constructed mall and Mulder killed him by squishing him under the escalator.

He was an awesome creature though. Phone Post 3.0

Yes!

I remember him under escalators.

Oh there was also an episode with the dirt monster that lived in the newly constructed neighborhood. He'd kill people that didn't follow the housing rules iirc. I remember being freaked out in that episode. Lol there were quite a few now that I think of it

Such a good series. It's on Netflix, I think I should rewatch

Pencil Neck - "Home" and "Jose Chung's from Outer Space" are my two favorite X-files eps.
The one with Peter Boyle is up there too. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad Nitecrawler validated my claim that that episode actually exists. No one ever knew what I was talking about when I would bring it up.

My favourite series of all time. I've watched it beginning to end twice and am currently downloading the series in preparation to go for a third time.

Too many fave eps to mention but s standout was the invisible midgets in the forest. That was cool. Phone Post 3.0