X-Man (Atari game from 1983)

From the comments:

"Yellow man with 2.5 legs scoots away from giant magenta scissors to impregnate a pink cactus and transcend into heaven (as seen by the colors)"

"Not my proudest wank"

haha I love browsing through the obscure unlicensed games from back in the day.  Custers Revenge is another wtf title for the 2600.

mixedmartialfarts -

haha I love browsing through the obscure unlicensed games from back in the day.  Custers Revenge is another wtf title for the 2600.

Lol, found that one:

I'm down a rabbit hole now, found this one:

Banjaxo - 

I'm down a rabbit hole now, found this one:

I had a friend that had all those game.

I'm so hard right now

JitsuGuy -

I'm so hard right now

I take it your OG hog is at least 12 whole pixels long?

Banjaxo - 
mixedmartialfarts -

Lol, found that one:

LOL! 

Recently I got the Raspberry Pi so I could get all of the retro games. The whole set up cost me 100$ and I have like 8000 games on it from various platforms.

My son was scrolling through the different games and happened upon this one and started laughing his ass off. "Dad! You've got to come see this"

There's also another one on there (can't remember the name) but the goal of the game is something like trying to find and rape one of the students in a housing block and not get caught. Imagine the same level of graphics as the above - so a grid of 25 similar houses and a cop car making rounds that you have to avoid. It's fucking bananas what they could get away with back then.