X-Men Apocalypse = Hot Garbage

I heard this from uh a friend who allegedly saw a uh a torrent copy.

The movie is hot garbage.

Imagine if X-Men was on the CW, extend the running time to 2 hours, then you get this pile of Bryan Singer hot garbage.

Days of Future Past was my favorite xmen movie to date and in all honesty one of only 2xmen movies that wss even worth a shit. I guess what I'm saying is it sucks to hear they've gone backwards. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - I'm not surprised mother fucker Phone Post 3.0
Please don't feed the troll. This is the same guy who claims Dead Pool and Civil War were garbage. Phone Post 3.0

X-men 1 was good. 2 was a great flick. Future past was solid..........

I have my fingers crossed for Apocalypse....

pfsjkd -
Please don't feed the troll. This is the same guy who claims Dead Pool and Civil War were garbage. Phone Post 3.0
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. All I've heard is that it's garbage, and it doesn't look good. Phone Post 3.0

Apocalypse was by far my favorite X men character as a kid.. The movie looks pretty rough though Phone Post 3.0

It was a decent movie, nothing spectacular.. But better than average. Err according to my friend's uncle's patio Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

No thanks to any super hero movies, just read a comic! Phone Post 3.0

Meh, I'll still watch it Phone Post 3.0

"I heard from a friend"

Cool man I heard from a friend your threads suck. Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA - "I heard from a friend"

Cool man I heard from a friend your threads suck. Phone Post 3.0

The friend is me, you cockbite. I saw this piece of crap on torrent. Glad I didnt pay for it.

pfsjkd -
Deadpool was the shit! Phone Post 3.0

Civil War was okay Phone Post 3.0

Been out here for a few days already but haven't bothered to see it yet Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it, but I'm very easily entertained. 

Friend saw it yesterday. And according to him, all Xmen have been good so far.

He was very underwhelmed. And apparently alot more of what I hate the most: A Team that literally lives together and trains on  a daily basis - but as soon as they fight, it's just a bunch of 1 on 1 fights. Super stupid.

I thought they FINALLY broke that ignorant writing last time around, specially with the many - and creative - blink combos they did. Apparently it's back to the old format...

pfsjkd -
They were. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

I'm not a big comic book movie guy but I've got a 9 year old son so take him to see them all except dead pool

Saw apocalypse on Friday night and captain America is a better movie

Jennifer Lawrence is smoking hot in it however Phone Post 3.0