X-Men casts Olivia Munn as Psylocke .... BLAH

No talent Olivia Munn & equally no talent Channing Tatum as Gambit.

Fox, Bryan Singer, Brett Ratner sure know how to destroy a good franchise.  I liked DOFP - but this casting is shit.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/340/1/d/psylocke_by_marcelloholanda_by_carolsart69-d4ie6hs.jpg

http://wallbervation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Olivia_Munn.jpg

Signs you might be gay:

- complaining about a professionally done Cosplay of Olivia Munn

Fuck you op I will now watch this movie because she's in it

She might be the top of my list Phone Post 3.0

Should be fine if she gets naked. Phone Post 3.0

As long as she's in the thong-suit, I'm down.

Im with EB. I expect the "She was so hot in that movie" brigade to just not get it or care. Olivia munn is in her 30s shes too old it should be someone younger and more talented to play her.

tatum as gambit? that a joke?

i liked the guy they had in the wolverine movie.

Hopefully all the women characters fuck each other for the entire length of the movie.

As long as she sucks cock and gets ropes all over her face I'm fine with this casting. Phone Post 3.0

Ilikebjj - Hopefully all the women characters fuck each other for the entire length of the movie.
This. Phone Post 3.0

She was fucking Brett Ratner back in the day. Looks like all that time spent horizontal got her career to go vertical.

Does it matter how much talent the actor has?

Most of the characters get like three lines. In the last one, would you even know Bishop, Warpath, Blink if you weren't an X-book fan? I'm not sure. They had zero personality.

They are redshirts with super-powers with the way Fox does things.

Aaron Rodgers is now officially banging Magento's daughter.

Top Notch!

EatonBeever -

No talent Olivia Munn & equally no talent Channing Tatum as Gambit.

Fox, Bryan Singer, Brett Ratner sure know how to destroy a good franchise.  I liked DOFP - but this casting is shit.

You shut your whore mouth. Munn is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

When they actually make a good x-men movie I'll concern myself with who's in it. Thus far they haven't.

The Green Arrow - 

Aaron Rodgers is now officially banging Magento's daughter.

Top Notch!

wut?

I would have preferred Maggie Q as Psylocke though