Xb1 Help

Got off work this morning and went to play installed game w cd...played and went to save. Froze during save with music playing. Rebooted and now only goes to ea sports intro and then sits at loading wtf.....

Cleaned cd no signs of damage. Please send advisr....was thinking of in installing and reinstalling Phone Post 3.0

When you say rebooted do you mean you just turned it off and back on again? If so, try doing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the front of the console for about 5 seconds, then turn it back on again. Any time i have a loading or freezing issue this fixes it. Phone Post 3.0

When this happened to me, I just unplugged it and plugged back in. Phone Post 3.0

img src= http://www.imgur.com/tJS13vG.gif Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

You must be mistaken. Consoles are plug and play, easy to use, and haves no problems. Are you sure you're not on a worthless stupid PC? Phone Post 3.0

Switch it off. Unplug it. Leave it plugged for a few minutes. Plug back in and turn on. This apparently clears some kind of cache. Worked for when Ghosts kept freezing on the menu screen. Phone Post 3.0

As mentioned above try clearing the cache by holding the power button for 8 seconds or so. Powering of the unit the normal way doesn't actually shut it down. Phone Post 3.0

Purple Veiny Doom - Phone Post 3.0
Thanks everyone vote ups to all...and my personal veiny purple pickle for you hahaha awesome gif Phone Post 3.0

My xb1 got messed up recently because they were trying to use an old credit card for auto renewal of xblive.

I called them up and they told me to actually unplug both the power and hdmi cables in back and let it sit for a minute, then to hold the power button for 30 seconds (while still unplugged).

Worked like a charm and I've done it once after that as well.

I had to uplug it once, wait 5 mins and plug it back in. Once it did a full reboot the problem I had was fixed. I forget what it is but something was freezing. This solved it

A hard reset will fix almost anything, but if you have a corrupted save (which it looks like) you need to delete all of the game data from your hd. If that doesn't work, follow your gut and uninstall/reinstall and you're probably set. Good luck, and if you're playing UFC come get some! Phone Post 3.0