Xbmc

Anyone else having issues ? I mainly use Navi x and genisis. Any repo recommendations out there. ty Phone Post 3.0

Dude. You need to move into this century and upgrade to Kodi. Is XBMC even supported any more?

If you can code, foobar2000 has no equal. http://www.foobar2000.org/

If you cant, or just want to run something good out of the box, i havent found anything that comes close to JRiver's Media Center.

Thanks guys vu Phone Post 3.0

Jodi, Holmes. Also check out the Zeus repo, videos on YouTube.

New updates for 1channel and Icefilms url's. Get them. Phone Post 3.0

Kodi, fucking autocorrect. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

War Potato - Sub. 1channel seems more reliable than genesis these days. Also my two sports stream add ons are down. This suckssss Phone Post 3.0
sportsdevil still working like a champ. watched tuf finale with it tonight. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Is any of this traceable? Phone Post 3.0

When is the Mashup creator finally going to release his supposedly earth-shattering new addon, Enigma? Phone Post 3.0

You guys are speaking a different fking language but subbing to figure it out Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

War Potato - Sub. 1channel seems more reliable than genesis these days. Also my two sports stream add ons are down. This suckssss Phone Post 3.0
And those two would be? Phone Post 3.0

the pimp -
sportsdevil still working like a champ. watched tuf finale with it tonight. Phone Post 3.0
Sportsdevil is ok, vdub is struggling, Phoenix is crap since it came back which is ironic. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Phoenix has been crap lately. A lot of the add-ons I use for sport have been tbh. Sports devil doesn't work at all. I found a really good sports add on but has stopped working for a month or so. Was called sparky's stream. Currently using IPTV and vdub for sport channels. Phone Post 3.0

MMAFAN167 - Is any of this traceable? Phone Post 3.0

Yes.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about Kodi. Pretend Kodi is a gun. As long as you are hunting and target practicing, there's no problem. Turn it on a person and then it's illegal.

Kodi is a GUI for your media collection and streaming legal content. If you use an add-on and start watching illegal content, that's where you are doing something "wrong." Your ISP can see what you're watching, but I seriously doubt that they GAF. If anyone cares about anything, it's the people who are providing the illegal content.