Xbone or ps4?

Buying one or the other today after I go watch Halloween. Are the ps4 exclusives worth it? Is Spiderman ps4 exclusive? Help a brother out here. 

Thanks for the input fellas. 

PS4 for exclusives 

get Red Dead 2 And God Of War

Yes, Spiderman is a PS4 exclusive. PS4 dominates the exclusive game and has more powerful hardware. The price isn't bad right now. I'm thinking of picking one up finally too. 

xbox in my house because all my kids friends and my friends have an xbox

PS4 because they're exclusive game is on point. Also PS4 because Microsoft should never be forgiven for their horrendous roll-out of the Xbone.

Spiderman is PS4 Exclusive, the PS4's exclusives make this an easy choice, Shadow Of The Colossus, God Of War, The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human. Ghosts Of Tsushima and Death Stranding look promising too.

I'm leaning towards the ps4. Just going to have to adjust to the  controller. Should I get red dead 1 before getting 2 ? Also I won't be playing online often because of traveling and don't want to get a special router for the hotels. 

Get an Xbox so we can have mic sex. 

xbox also has their netflix style digital game where you pay a few bucks a month and have hundreds of games you can download and play.

tapestry -

Spiderman is PS4 Exclusive, the PS4's exclusives make this an easy choice, Shadow Of The Colossus, God Of War, The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human. Ghosts Of Tsushima and Death Stranding look promising too.

Thanks 

PS4 IMO. 

Going to get a ps4 for red dead.

Will see if the pawn shop will give me anything for all my old consoles n games ive kept for some reason.

Goochy Mang -

Get an Xbox so we can have mic sex. 

Now I'm leaning towards xbone now lol. I had one for a week but ended up giving it my cousin because I didn't have time to play. 

PS4 is better in almost every way

OK going to buy a ps4 today and probably get an xbone after the new year. 

Xbox one < PS4 < PS4 Pro <<<< Xbox One X

Is there a huge difference between the ps4 and the pro? I'm debating getting a pro but then again all the videos of comparisons look the same

In terms of power/Performance

XBOX One X is the most powerful system. If you are that type of person that whats the best system for graphics one x is where it's at.  Red dead plays at a native 4K which pro does not. 

PS4 Pro/PS4 might have some games that you might prefer to play, while xbox has it's own set of exclusive games. 

Do most of your friends have one system? Do you want to play with them? that might be the bigger concern between the 2. I prefer xbox online, but ps4 has down a lot to catch up to copy live. 

Are you into racing games? Xbox has forza which is by far the best racing game for console along with horizon version too. You have halo, and gears of war...

In the end, it's going to come down to which games are you going to play and if you are big into online, if you want to play with your friends. 

For games, red dead 2 is for both systems and its completely mind-blowing how it looks and it's super fun. 

Every PS product including my PS4 has run without a problem.

I had an Xbox 360 that never worked well. I had to send it in a couple times and it still would crash or not read disks or whatever all the time.