Xbox live

Bought my son a refurb xbox 360 (hes 7) because i wanted to relive halo with him.
Problem: "cannot connect to xbox live right now. Try later."
Tried upnp and speed is good. My roku still works fine.
Xbox tech support says its an issue with my internet. Provider says problem with xbox...
OG can fix this.....right?

Have you tried plugging it into router or only wireless? 

WrestlingSucks -

Have you tried plugging it into router or only wireless? 

Yes. Didnt work

Poleeko -

Check out portforward.com and look for your router plus xBox 360. 

Enabling upnp or whatever? Ya did that with my internet provider via tech support step by step. Said my router is good to go

Your XBox might have been bricked due to a previous owner making mods that Microsoft considers illegal or against their TOS?

Xbox tech support guy was awesome very helpful. We bypassed the firewall by going thru ethernet right? Wtffffffff

LovinBakersBalls - Your XBox might have been bricked due to a previous owner making mods that Microsoft considers illegal or against their TOS?
I bought one console from eb games...tried it...got error msg thought it was fucked...brought back.
Different console same problem

Fucl please top men i am paging u faggits now this is a shit show!!!

The old OG would have solved this shit ...i remember a time i turned to u for advice on a very important subject...top men indeed..they answered the call

The Silva Fox - The old OG would have solved this shit ...i remember a time i turned to u for advice on a very important subject...top men indeed..they answered the call

Start a thread about where to pick up ladyboys anywhere in the world. The OG will come through.

LovinBakersBalls -
The Silva Fox - The old OG would have solved this shit ...i remember a time i turned to u for advice on a very important subject...top men indeed..they answered the call

Start a thread about where to pick up ladyboys anywhere in the world. The OG will come through.
More like " how to pick up hot chicks in thailand" good conversation starter round these parts wudnt cha say

Poleeko -
The Silva Fox -
Poleeko -

Check out portforward.com and look for your router plus xBox 360. 

Enabling upnp or whatever? Ya did that with my internet provider via tech support step by step. Said my router is good to go

It’ll give you directions how to set up both router and console IIRC. 

You can also try a factory reset. 

Will try in the am. Thanks