Cant decide between forza or Bf4 Phone Post 3.0

I can't decide between NFS:R, Dead Rising 3, or Madden 25. Phone Post

Go with PS3 man Phone Post 3.0

Ps4
Is the bundle
Ill
Be choosing Phone Post 3.0

Idk why ps4 buyers are posting in an xbox thread, makes since Phone Post 3.0

I'm still pretty disappointed with the Xbox reveal they need to wow me soon or I may be a convert... No used game is a big deal Phone Post 3.0

I think i will be waiting for the halo 5 bundle if i get it at all. Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right - I'm still pretty disappointed with the Xbox reveal they need to wow me soon or I may be a convert... No used game is a big deal Phone Post 3.0
What about the upside? Being able to push a button and send your friend a game. Or vice versa. I'm sure we will have websites set up where you can find whatever game you want for half price. Meaning If I could buy a game beat and sell it online with no waiting then that's a good thing. How many times have gamers been fucked on trade ins through GameStop? No more of that of you can set your own price. Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right - I'm still pretty disappointed with the Xbox reveal they need to wow me soon or I may be a convert... No used game is a big deal Phone Post 3.0

Used game access is up to the publisher on both the PS4 and Xbox one. Both Microsoft and Sony are allowing it but I doubt many publishers will...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4-used-game-restrictions-up-to-publishers

billyzane -
ThickS0lid N Right - I'm still pretty disappointed with the Xbox reveal they need to wow me soon or I may be a convert... No used game is a big deal Phone Post 3.0

Used game access is up to the publisher on both the PS4 and Xbox one. Both Microsoft and Sony are allowing it but I doubt many publishers will...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-ps4-used-game-restrictions-up-to-publishers
It's like what EA did with online passes shitty but not as bad as Xbox one.. Leaving it up2 the people pushing for it is so dick Phone Post 3.0

billyzane -

Right from the article

"Publishers of PS4 games, then, can do what's already done on existing PlayStation software: Limit or lock content behind online passes or redemption codes (or opt out of restrictions altogether), which differs from Microsoft's limited licensingĀ of Xbox One software."

Sony more or less is leaving it the same as it is now, if a publisher wants to charge to unlock MP they can.

Any DRM is a pain in the ass and my guess on MS taking a stronger stance this time around is due to all the 360 game pirating, similar to the PC platform. Phone Post

Im still gonna hold out before i preorder.. Just still unsure about xbox Phone Post 3.0

flowwiththego -
ThickS0lid N Right - I'm still pretty disappointed with the Xbox reveal they need to wow me soon or I may be a convert... No used game is a big deal Phone Post 3.0
What about the upside? Being able to push a button and send your friend a game. Or vice versa. I'm sure we will have websites set up where you can find whatever game you want for half price. Meaning If I could buy a game beat and sell it online with no waiting then that's a good thing. How many times have gamers been fucked on trade ins through GameStop? No more of that of you can set your own price. Phone Post 3.0
This is bad info, to be able to transfer a game to someone else they have to have been on your friends list for more than 30 days.

So, if you want to buy it off a random guy on the net you would need to wait a month before you can get it. Phone Post 3.0