Xbox One Sales

Xbox One Sales More Than Double In June Thanks To Price Drop

Just a matter of time before The One surpasses the ps4 :)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/16/xbox-one-sales-more-than-double-in-june-thanks-to-price-drop/?partner=yahootix Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations. Phone Post 3.0

That's cause they barely sold any in May. Most people waited for the new sku.  It sounds like it sold around 160k but NPD numbers will be out tomorrow.

I heard they sold 77k in may. Phone Post 3.0

Greenup - I heard they sold 77k in may. Phone Post 3.0

You heard correct. The 3ds outsold it in May that's why people are saying the numbers are around 160k

Mr. Freeze - Xbox One Sales More Than Double In June Thanks To Price Drop

Just a matter of time before The One surpasses the ps4 :)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/16/xbox-one-sales-more-than-double-in-june-thanks-to-price-drop/?partner=yahootix Phone Post 3.0

they are giving the units away. i hope they would get alot of sales. dell was selling the console and a year of xboxlive for 440. plus they was giving you 100dollar gift card. so they are basically selling the console for 300 bucks. which is a hell of a steal. it also sad that they are having to do this sell a unit.  lets also be correct there was no price drop. they removed a item. so it is a new package not a price drop

That's the thing I don't understand Drunkie. If someone wanted an XB1 they could have gotten a much better deal getting a bundle w/kinect for a little more than this new sku. Even if they didn't want the kinect they could have sold it on ebay.

BTW if the XB1 unless the XB1 sold 200k the 360 would have sold more units in June every year since it's release until last year. So this really isn't that great of news.

if the xbox one one sells more then ps4 at the same price, you basicly saying American gamers are stupid.

now i know mr freeze aint the most intelligent gamer around and i know from all the xbox one lover boys around here they are not very intelligent either.

however i still have faith in the American gamer race that the ps4 outsold xbox one this month.

we shall know soon enough when NPD numbers are revealed.

redeye2000 - if the xbox one one sells more then ps4 at the same price, you basicly saying American gamers are stupid.

now i know mr freeze aint the most intelligent gamer around and i know from all the xbox one lover boys around here they are not very intelligent either.

however i still have faith in the American gamer race that the ps4 outsold xbox one this month.

Amazon(US) PS4 #11 White PS4 #34 XB1 #53

Amazon (UK) PS4 #24 White PS4 #?? Xb1 #78

Gamestop PS4 #43 White PS4 #36 XB1 #129

these numbers were posted on a ign forum so take them with a grain of salt. but if they are correct even the white special edition ps4 is out selling the xbox one. if that is true xbox one is really in bad shape.

the worst part about the xbox's problems is that it is gimping the ps4. games are being dumbed down so they can be ran by the xbox. gaming companies are not going to optimize for both systems . so the ps4  is forced to eat a kids meal because the xbox can't handle a quarter pounder with cheese

redeye2000 - if the xbox one one sells more then ps4 at the same price, you basicly saying American gamers are stupid.

I'm not intelligent for picking the console I like...I guess I'm also stupid for my choice of clothes and music haha Phone Post 3.0

freeze with an answer like that you just comfirm your own stupidity.

i always wonder why you xbox one fanboys make it always so easy for me.

PS4 is number one again. I really don't think the xb1 has a shot at being #1 until November when Halo MCC comes out.

Sounds like console sales were great in general for June. Wii U was up huge and Mario Kart is the best selling game if you go by single platform. Phone Post 3.0

True boner. What's really suprising to me though is Minecraft coming in at #3 that shit just won't quit.

PlayStation 4 was #1 in sales for the sixth consecutive month and remains the cumulative leader for next generation game consoles.

PlayStation 4 was #1 for next generation software sales, with PS4 leading two of the top three titles.

PlayStation was #1 in combined home console hardware sales (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3) for the month.

The biggest next generation software titles, including Watch_Dogs, UFC and FIFA 14, were #1 on PlayStation 4, further demonstrating that PS4 is the platform of choice for blockbuster games.

so thank you American Gamer for not letting me down once again!

Lol @ caring which console sells more Phone Post 3.0

Played the shit out of titanfall and some indie games.

Im psyched to pick up a ps3 in the am with uncharted 1,2,3. After that, want last of us. Phone Post 3.0

These threads are always good for a laugh or two. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - These threads are always good for a laugh or two. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed...I just make it to get Sony fans panties in a bunch Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Freeze -
zackthewop - These threads are always good for a laugh or two. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed...I just make it to get Sony fans panties in a bunch Phone Post 3.0
I like to look at sales numbers cause I enjoy gaming and really don't want the XB1 to start doing Wii U type numbers Phone Post 3.0