XBox PPV?

Does anyone know if the Xbox PPV also has the fox prelims? I'm pretty sure it has the facebook fights. 

It's just the FB and PPV fights.

ku3mm3t - It's just the FB and PPV fights.

Yep Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys

Thanks @ku3mm3t and @Stigga for the help!

We'll be monitoring UG for any Xbox questions tonight but we'll respond faster via our twitter at @ufconxboxlive

Any chance you guys can get the full prelims on there also? 

First time I've used xbox for PPV and I thought it worked well but would be far better if I could watch the whole event on there

me101 - 

First time I've used xbox for PPV and I thought it worked well but would be far better if I could watch the whole event on there

We do have the Online Prelims (aka Facebook Prelims) if you ordered the PPV.  We hope to add more in the future

me101 -

Fox probably won't allow that. Phone Post

I choose not to have cable TV and PPV XBL has been great for me.

I too would like to watch the Fox prelims but won't add another monthly bill to Comcast just for fights. I would however be 100% okay if Fox let the XBL market view their feed - commercials and all. I see that as a win win. PPV people get the full card, Fox gets more viewers for their advertisers. Phone Post

Also check out the SmartGlass app from Microsoft. You can get the live fight stats on most phones and tablets through this app.