Xbox vs new pc for Deus Ex?

The original Deus Ex changed my life. Now that Deus Ex: HR is being released in August I'm wondering whether my xbox 360 will do the game justice or whether the gap between console and PC is finally big enough to warrant forking out the cash for a new gaming PC.

I know Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Skyrim are both being released on console but do you think there's a big enough difference in graphics/performance to warrant choosing the PC version instead?

That being said, both games are looking awesome and I know the original Deus Ex was an eye-opening piece of interactive fiction for many of us.

There is a significant gap between PC and 360 but Deus Ex is not a game that really shows that gap off, from what I've seen. Skyrim should show it more, especially with mods.

I think the controls may be enough alone to get me to choose the 360 version.

I'm sure the PC versions support the 360 controller.

Sorry I meant to write choose the pc over the 360 for the controls

Ok, Skyrim and controls in favour of new pc. Which other games coming out this year will be looking significantly better on PC? Phone Post

thefightphysician,

dont be such an idiot.

Deus EX and SKRym come out this year. get the fuck best PC hardware your life can get.

i will upgrade my pc for those 2 titles alone.

so dont fucking play dumb and buy a fucking worthwhile pc!

i laid 2 grand apart for my new pc and will hook it up to my 1080p projector.

i seriously can not wait how that will look.

I'm getting it for PC myself, here are some supposed differences between the versions www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/04/eidos-talk-deus-ex-human-revolution-pc-exclusive-features/

As a side out, if you really want to see some nice PC graphics on a powerful rig, try Witcher 2.

redeye2000 - thefightphysician,

dont be such an idiot.

Deus EX and SKRym come out this year. get the fuck best PC hardware your life can get.

i will upgrade my pc for those 2 titles alone.

so dont fucking play dumb and buy a fucking worthwhile pc!

i laid 2 grand apart for my new pc and will hook it up to my 1080p projector.

i seriously can not wait how that will look.

1) Screw you ;p
2) Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to hear! Right then, going to make it a worthwile experience on PC.

Surely there must be other people that think the concept art behind Human Revolution is amazing?