xbox1 is outselling xbox360

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=13886

lol the PS2 still outselss the xbox360. but what is even more funny is that the xbox1 is actually outselling the xbox360 lol.

"What I've read widely and what I've heard from MS is, 'Yeah, we got beat last generation but that's because we were late to market and came out a year after PS2 did and that's why we got defeated and that's not going to happen again.' Yes, the PS2 was beating the Xbox 5 or 6 years ago, but now the PS2 is beating the Xbox 360... Year-to-date we've sold more hardware than they have and this past month we've sold more hardware," Tretton boasted. "So we beat them in their last generation machine and we're beating them in their current generation machine. And if I were Microsoft, the big concern I'd have is... Xbox 360 is actually doing worse than the original Xbox did."

Interesting.

not really interesting....cheapo parents are buying cheaper systems for their kids....do they spend 400 on a 360 or 150 on a xbox1. the ps1 outsold the ps2 for a long time cause the ps1 was so cheap

Wow, another PS supporter.

Sony has never made a good system.

gord96 is correct. Nobody was freaking out about the PS1 outselling the PS2, and it did for a very long time. Happens with every new system, every generation.

For all its faults, PS2 had the best first-party games: Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, and, if you're into platformers, Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper.

A hacked Xbox is a great console. Of course that doesn't help microsofts bottom line. I don't plan on buying any next gen console untill all three are introduced and (hopefully) a price war starts.

"For all its faults, PS2 had the best first-party games: Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, and, if you're into platformers, Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper."

Negative. Nintendo had the best first party games, although Sony greatly improved their development teams and had some great stuff.

What Sony did have is every other games imaginable, and all the best third party titles were on it, along with lots of other exclusive third party titles.