XBOX360 NCAA 2012 OG DYNASTY

I've started a dynasty for OG members only, hopefully we can get this going!  This will be a BIG TEN Conference dynasty, but I'll allow importing teams. 

This is the Information:

Dynasty Name:  GGBig10Dynasty

Password:  kirik

I'll start off picking Wisconsin!  Yay!

NowWatchMeFlex:   Wisconsin

Leglockfan:                 Penn St.

Are you disallowing 6 star teams?

If no I'd like Penn State, if yes then how about Michigan State

I won't get the game till probably tomorrow though.

GT: leglockfan

leglockfan - Are you disallowing 6 star teams?

If no I'd like Penn State, if yes then how about Michigan State

I won't get the game till probably tomorrow though.

GT: leglockfan

I don't care.  Penn State it is.

Gonna be on All-American with adjusted sliders too? 

I'll pick it up today or tomorrow and sign up on there. 

Yeah, we'll adjust sliders throughout the season as we find out how the game is slanted.

^ dig that

How come more people aren't getting on this. We had fun with this last year for at least an entire season and then some. Mostly it was my fault for trying to cram too many people in, too many scheduling conflicts. 4-5 people can make a good solid OD, Especially in the Big 10.

you guys should wait a few weeks until the rosters and gameplay tuners are updated to make the game much better. one of the things i hated last year is we used basically the default rosters cause we started it up so quick which sucked as far as missing players and guys not being rated correctly.......i def want to do this again but i am getting married in a few weeks then i'm in europe for 2 weeks on my honeymoon so i don't want to fuck it up for everyone. if you guys are still playing by sept 1 i'd like to jump in if possible.........and i am reserving my OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS!!!

Tommy Gunnz - you guys should wait a few weeks until the rosters and gameplay tuners are updated to make the game much better. one of the things i hated last year is we used basically the default rosters cause we started it up so quick which sucked as far as missing players and guys not being rated correctly.......i def want to do this again but i am getting married in a few weeks then i'm in europe for 2 weeks on my honeymoon so i don't want to fuck it up for everyone. if you guys are still playing by sept 1 i'd like to jump in if possible.........and i am reserving my OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS!!!
I'll roll one with you then, worst case scenario

I'm going to rent it.. I would like to but I can't afford to buy the game just to stomp you guys again this year.

Hey that password doesn't work. Phone Post

how is the game this year?

I can't say for sure yet. I only have a couple of games under my belt and they were from the defensive side of the ball. The time management from Supersim is completely broken so it makes the Coordinator jobs less fun. :/ Phone Post

I'm in, will join up tomorrow.

I'll be OSU

I'm also not having any luck with the password

Alright, someone else start it up, then.  I don't know what the deal is.  Hm.

You can go end and retire that one and then redo it. 

ok, try kirik as a pw now

still not having any luck joining