XBOXS GREATEST GAME EVER!!!

Well according to XBOX mag its RIDDICK, I wanted to type RIDDICK in the title but that word is not allowed. Good Job Mods. Anyway heres excerpts from XBOX MAG

"The Best looking game we've ever seen. And we've seen them all"

"Its the most technologically stunning game the XBOX has ever seen. And it seems to have the stealth-action gameplay to match"

"When we ask the magic 8 ball is Riddick going to be the suprise hit of the year, all signs point to yes."

DAMN !!!who would have that that from that game. Move over Halo I cant wait to get this shit.

Add this to the list bro... Fable, Full Spectrum Warior, Halo 2, Doom3, Burnout 3 (personal fave), Riddick... Some mad hectic stuff on the box this year.

Impartial sources are saying it's nothing to be excited about. Not that I care, just helping the forum out.

lol

Can we really trust this impartial source wasabi, I'm not so sure?

Impartial sources were also quick to point out that were Riddick to have been changed to a Ps2 exclusive it would have been an excellent and dominant ps2 exclusive.

This months XBOX magazine has a playable demo, see for yourself. I think its badass.

Of course you think the demo is great. It's from Xbox magazine. They are even more bias than Official Playstation Magazize.

"Can we really trust this impartial source wasabi, I'm not so sure?"

Rest assured my friend, if I relay information to you or the rest of my forum brothers, it's as trustworthy as they come.

"Impartial sources were also quick to point out that were Riddick to have been changed to a Ps2 exclusive it would have been an excellent and dominant ps2 exclusive."

That would be the type of bias crap the mags with the home team title try to pull. I implore you, as a good friend of mine that I always am there for, to steer clear from these as much as possible, be it Xbox, PS2, or GC.