XFC: Final spots

Guys in a card that I can sincerely state is BIGGER than any we have previously done.. I am looking for a few filler spots.

What we are offering is the opportunity to fight on a show that will also feature a who's who of Aussie MMA and also be in the presence of Frank SHAMROCK.

The gaps I am looking to fill are for preliminary bouts featuring training partners of featured fighters I have on the card.

I have a first timer at 77kg

Intermediate option at 77kg

Cade BROWN at 65kg (will consider options to 67.5kg) or students of rival promoters :)

70kg experienced striker

84kg debutant Marcus FLANAGAN - see bio he is BIG!!!

Any applications

justin@xfc.com.au

No mate in order for CUTTA to get a shot at Steve he needs to earn #1 contendership.

In what is sure to be a crowd pleaser Mick will fight Matt FOKI for #1 contendership for the XFC heavyweight title, which will be defended by Steve THOMAS against current #1 contender Brad MORRIS who defeated Mal FOKI to earn such status.

Whils't on the FOKI'S - big brother Mal shall face Goran LASINOVICH a 6'3" 105kg MONSTER kickboxer who has been under CUTTA for 2 years now at judo/Submission and has done well in Pankration. when asked re Goran Mick said "he is a hard c*nt, period!!"

Steve is the man at the momment, however, the wolves are howling at his heels so to speak.

The show is gonna be off the dizial!!!!!

www.xfc.com.au/nextevent.php for prices and layout

Justin on average how much experience do the first time fighters have?

It varies mate, I have always stated readiness is only relevant to the task ahead.

Good matchmaking can allow for fighters of any level to participate.

Any interested fighters

justin@xfc.com.au

It is not uncommon to hear of people jumping in the ring after 6 months of training.

yeah as above thats cool if therir opponent is also in a similar predicament. You hear some horror stories though. john PEDRO has a classic re his boy ASHBURY.

Justin

Stop with the teasing and fill us in on the horror story.

ASHBURY was offered a "1st time fighter that had wrestled a little................."

Name was Danny HIGGINS :(

Justin

"Goran LASINOVICH"

You might want to check Goran's spelling as it looks incorrect to me. I thought it was Goran LATINOVICH. He definitely has alot of potential and is a very nice guy as well.

Elvis

Spelling came from Mick so you are probably right mate. What nationality is he?

Justin

"Cade BROWN at 65kg (will consider options to 67.5kg) or students of rival promoters :)" Cade was offered the opportunity to fight me on Warriors Realm and Spartan either of which would have suited me, but declined due to a medical condition... Hope you get well soon. Cade offered to match me next year which I am looking forward to.

did you say 84 klo.,,,,,,, I'm in! sign me up justin

mike

justin call me mate re fighting nov 20 show please,
may still be able to fight call me.

PS god damn exmouth is hot its 36 yesterday.

i would fight u jj, but not at 60kg thats too light i can get down to 63 though.

No one said you had to be 60kg. 63kg is absolutly fine by me.

Hey Cade,

What's happening in Exmouth mate?

I'm in Tom Price, had x4 days of 40+ degree's at Ti Tree this week and Summer on it's way.

Regards

Gerald.

1) jj, im in exmouth working, if u dont know about exmouth its a small town with population of like 1200, i am not in a position to train at the momment as much as i would cos im working a lot. i want to be at my best to fight u so as i am confident i will win , i dont want to take the fight and doubt myself cos i have not trained properly.

2) gerald how r u big fella, yeah im okay my skin is struggleing with the heat i got some weird rash on my feet and hands we think its heat related. dotn know if i told u but i resigned from the police im living life a bit more first gonna rejoin in a cupla years, how far is tom price from exmouth?

Cade

Hey Cade,

It's about 500km East of you. Half a chance I'll be in Karratha on Sunday for an RDO, the way I'm going workwise I might have to skip the RDO though and work through to Wednesday when I go back to Perth!

Heat rash is pretty common here too, I've been lucky enough to avoid it so far!!!

Regards

Gerald.

ps. I think we've hijacked Justin's thread!!!! ;)

Attack of the bloodnuts!!!!

Justin

(Cade)
"i would fight u jj, but not at 60kg thats too light i can get down to 63 though."

(Jacob)
"No one said you had to be 60kg. 63kg is absolutly fine by me."

(Cade)
1)" jj, im in exmouth working, if u dont know about exmouth its a small town with population of like 1200, i am not in a position to train at the momment as much as i would cos im working a lot. i want to be at my best to fight u so as i am confident i will win , i dont want to take the fight and doubt myself cos i have not trained properly"

WTF is this.

I want cade in March

Sexually that is...he's my type. Justin can join in.