XFC: Final spots

if you ask nicely enough, cobras might let you borrow one of his shims.

We may need a crane to get justin off us.

(Cade) "i would fight u jj, but not at 60kg thats too light i can get down to 63 though."
(Jacob) "No one said you had to be 60kg. 63kg is absolutly fine by me."

(Cade) 1)" jj, im in exmouth working, if u dont know about exmouth its a small town with population of like 1200, i am not in a position to train at the momment as much as i would cos im working a lot. i want to be at my best to fight u so as i am confident i will win , i dont want to take the fight and doubt myself cos i have not trained properly"

WTF is this.

SUPERSOLDIER
jj and i have talked about fighting each other one issue was the weight factor, that has been sorted, and also me being in exmouth was stating that i am not at home training i am working away therefore i do not wish to fight until i get back home and start training properly. very simple to understand frank.

I read it like you couldnt make 60 but 63kgs

then Jacob says 63 no problem, then you saying you cant make it down, dont sweat it.

frank email me please mate.

justin@xfc.com.au

SuperSoldier, I don't read it that way. It's not like Cade said "Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime".

So glad I am not in Exmouth!

Supersoldier, so I am dodging a fighter that got beaten by 2 people I beat

makes sense to me

Cade dont u love me

Cade, if i was thinking you were dodging Jacob, i would have said so, i dont talk in round-a-bouts.

I really like the red apple but only have enough for the green apple, ill have the bannana thanks :)

red apple's?? green apples??,..bananas???....I'll take the pie!

• Juggs

"I got her number, how do you like them apples ?"

Editied to fix a mis-quote
Was mixing my movie quotes and my Texan cyclist quotes up.

T

where do i know this goran bloke from? is he a jj guy ELVIS? what weight is he?

Goran is one of Mick Cutajars guys. He fought at the Ultimate Pancration and is the guy who got the head kick KO.

Elvis

What end of the KO was he on? The SINOSIC end or the TRAVEN end so to speak ? ;)

Justin

He landed the kick. Sorry, should have made that clearer.

Elvis

im sorry liam i like blondes, but hey theres plenty more fish in the sea